Torque GT advise

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
As much as I understand your frustration I do not see the point in getting annoyed about it until you have spoken to them to get to the bottom of the issue

They are good and will do their best to help you which is why they come highly recommended

Chewy

Advanced Member
Princey4 said:
Mike told me they don't de-limit the cars unless requested at time of sale
Princey4 is correct, I requested this to be removed by Torque GT during the preparation work as there was no mention of it being done as standard, as usual Mike was more then happy to do it.

Again, they provide a great service all round, so don't hesitate to call and have a conversation about it.

Princey4

Advanced Member
I have emailed you the instructions as requested. Fairly straight forward to do once the dash cluster is out

robbieD

It will be top speed ;)

Also is a simple job as the wring will already be in place and just needs running to the ECU. Had the same on the nine when I got it from Torque GT.

Torque-GT

The converters we use require an additional wire to be run to the ECU to remove the limiter (they don't actually remove it, they fool the ECU into thinking the limit is at 180 mph)

As the limiter doesn't kick in until around 120 mph, for most it doesn't present a problem. We are happy to remove on request or provide details on how to do it.