Vtec Direct

neil278

Anyone used Vtec direct on here??

I've used them to get me a OEM parcel shelf and I'm still waiting 48 days later!! :shock:

They have only replyed to 2 out of 6 emails with no info on were it is :x

Has anyone been in the same situation with them as im losing my rag now.

They offered my 10% of my next order but some how i don't think I'll be using that it would just be nice to have this order :evil:

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
That sounds unusual for Barry.

In most cases whatever I've ordered has been here in a month (and I order some really obscure stuff), and I normally get a reply within 24hrs to emails.

logik

Advanced Member
Was going to use them for my Parcel shelf but i will see how this pans out first before placing any orders.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Iv'e had no problems with barry/vtec direct with 4 orders.

Have you tried contacting him via the msn live chat feature on the website?

CTR_Chris

Advanced Member
Had issues with them too traking to long, dont mind, but would of been nice to be informed that goods where going to take 4 weeks.

celox performance

Advanced Member
I haven't used VTEC Direct myself but in the past i've had a lot of problems on imported parts where the dealers says that it'll only take 7 days to arrive so i've paid for goods upfront and then it usually takes 4-7 weeks to arrive :evil:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Wish some people would give Bazza a break, he works his nuts off and he practically runs the company by himself. Be patient with him, he'll get back to you and also remember that most of his stuff comes from Japan, and once it has shipped he has minimal control over the carriage.

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Thats a bit of a urine take tbh.

But reckon these sort of things are maybe best dealt with by the parties involved, privately.

Gunn79

Advanced Member
I have a parcel shelf on order with him as well xthumbup

My other order with VTEC Direct came very quickly - I have only had good service so far 8)

tron2k3

Advanced Member
I've used Bazza in the past, goods were delayed slightly but was out of his hands, was worth the wait due to the savings and he was always top bloke to deal with. I think there is always a risk due to customs etc which is out of the dealers hands. Best people to blame is the government :lol:

Would definitely purchase from him again.

neil278

Dont get me wrong I'm not bitching just trying to find out if this is common practice.

I myself would just like to be informed a little he's a very hard man to get hold of

IMHO if somthings this late i would be like to be informed and a reason why

LeeH

Advanced Member
I've used him with no problems.........but 48 days is a long wait so I can understand your frustration. But just be careful before you publicly flame the guy. :)

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
You need to read the bars on the products you order to see how long they take. Before you order just email Barry, he will respond within a few hours to your queries, just ask him how long they will take, some parts are in stocks some need ordering from Japan.

When you check out, it always tell yopu before you pay that parts can take ( i think) upto 4 weeks so it should be no surprise for you.

Order some Project Mu stuff for my Del Sol CRX , Barry said in teh email rotors in stocks , pads in Japan, he said about 3 weeks and they came within 3 weeks.

Top service if you ask me, he also knows his products very well.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Got my Exhaust from Barry (vtec direct), he works his nuts off! just be patient, all good things....

dotty

Advanced Member
I often chat to Barry on MSN, very very busy at the moment and I am aware the company is changing banks at this time.

Your goods will turn up, I have nothing but praise for the guy tbh. He is alot more reliable than other traders.

bazza

Advanced Member
Neil - sent you a long email.. Get back to me when you can..

Thanks.

P.S - thanks for all the positive/defensive comments - stop spamming my MSN at 1:00am! :lol:

imran

just to add bazza does a cracking job. :!: :idea:

do ten good things no 1 says fcuk all do one thing bad (not saying u have barry) and the whole forum turns insane. :idea:

Im sure bazza is sorting it out as we speak.

Imy :)

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
I also had a problem with getting a parcel shelf from them, waited about 6-7weeks before giving up and buying one from a forum member instead. Wasn't really the first purchase experience I had hoped for.

It seems as though many other people on here have used them and had good service but I just don't know if I would use again purely based on first impressions. Shame really as the catalogue looks impressive and they have a lot of things that i'm looking to buy. Maybe i'll give them a second chance to prove themselves with my carbon bonnet order soon.

In there defense though I didn't have any problems getting a refund from them and the communication wasn't that bad, e-mails were a bit hit and miss but the phone was normally answered.

I understand your pain :)

Matt.