When did you buy your DC5?

jambo

Advanced Member
4 years and 8 months now. Still love it and looks as fresh as the day i got it. Dont use it every day which probly helps, as every time i get in it it puts a massive smile on my face. Have looked many times at changing it but there is nothing that ticks all the boxes like the teg.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Got mine February this year. Not a single regret in finally making the move to a car I've lusted over for nearly a decade. It's the most fun car I've ever had and I don't think I'll ever tire of it.

dotty

Advanced Member
First one was 05/06 I think. Had a few EP3's and an Evo in between buying my last one in September 2010 (still have it)

coconat

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Natalie did I see you going around the Silverlink Roundabout today(Thurs)about 10.30am?
Wouldn't have been me, I was on my way to work at that time but didn't go near Silverlink :(

chrex

Advanced Member
I'll have owned mine 1 year tomorrow - and its has been one of the best car ownership years i've ever had! Love my teggy loads and lots :p Had wanted to own one since 2006 and it finally happened so i am mega happy.

Still so much to do on it to keep me spending too, which is a good thing if im honest :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
28th March 2008. Everything before that date doesn't matter!! Lol

Loved every minute of owning this car. Bought it with only 35k miles on it and registered in February 2002. It has 90k miles on it now. Half of that in VTEC!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
coconat said:
Finally got mine in April two months ago from a 1.2 Corsa as my first car, not one day has gone by i've not loved every second driving it, I can see me holding onto him for a long, long time
Blimey coconat, that jump from a Corsa must of been eye opening :xaiweb6:

Had mine since march 2012......Nothing compare's for the dosh ;)

T.G.

mark2390

Advanced Member
Ive had a couple of ep3's the last one 4 years ago and had a couple of diesels, but tomorrow I pick my dc5 up as I've always fancied one for years, looking forward to tomorrow!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
November 2010.

Sold my 89 CRX in the summer with a view to not buy a car for a further year then one day got bored went searching found this and thats all she wrote really lol

My lass has always wanted one but never said anything till the day she drove it back up the road.

Wouldn't change it for the world although my CRX love is still there and I will get another one soon but the Teg is here to stay.

Gee74

Purchased october last year.........viewed the car and paid deposit, then had to work away for a week on the isles of Scilly whilst the wife picked the car up and proceeded to tell me every day how good it is. Could not wait to get home......it was the longest week of my life!!!!

DC5Jack

Advanced Member
I got mine in September 2010 bit of a birthday present to myself. I had an EP3 before for 2 years but that got written off. The insurance for the teg was surprisingly reasonable and a hell of a lot cheaper than when I looked just before I got the EP3 so it would have rude not to buy the teg : D

I don't see me selling up for quite some time either

Jack

JezW

Advanced Member
January this year.

Still trying to work out how much grip there actually is..seems endless :) Should really get on a track day this summer.

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
Had mine for 16 months now searched for 3 months and viewed 3 of them 2 white and a blue before coming across mine the fourth one I went to see knew it was the one when I first saw it well that and the mansion it was parked at lovely old gentle man who had it imported personally in 2006 don't think he knew what VTec was said he never took it into high revs

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
Had mine for 16 months now searched for 3 months and viewed 3 of them 2 white and a blue before coming across mine the fourth one I went to see knew it was the one when I first saw it well that and the mansion it was parked at lovely old gentle man who had it imported personally in 2006 don't think he knew what VTec was said he never took it into high revs

brucey87

Advanced Member
I had mine in september 2008 when i was 21 as a second car comming from a 1.6 8v astra lol. Was a hell of a leap, but had the money so spoilt myself and still got it today.