Windscreen help!

paul hughes

Just another reminder to everyone that we ALWAYS have Twin filament Heated Screens in stock for RHD DC5,

before anyone decides to order one anywhere else, give us a call. :)

JDC5

Charged DC5
I got mine replace for £235 next day service! Any one need the details send me a PM or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Isnt it like £70-80 through insurance? Need mine doing at some point, but ive never seen the price up near £200. Or was yours done outside of insurance?

James

JDC5

Charged DC5
@Jimmer ... Unfortunatly this was done outside of my insurance, as the guys at the windscreen company said it will only cost me £60! However in preparation for my VIC test my car can not be insurance until I get the test done and I couldn't do it with a crack screen. But that price is much better then honda dealers.

Benneh

Advanced Member
Paul Hughes@Buddyclub said:
Just another reminder to everyone that we ALWAYS have Twin filament Heated Screens in stock for RHD DC5,

Do you have both front and rear windscreens? ;)

Future

Advanced Member
I know I'm a bit late to this thread but I have just had my windscreen replaced today.

I phoned Autoglass on Monday to bet an appointment, gave them the car details and insurance company details etc.

They came out today and I expected them to have the wrong windscreen.

So off comes the trim and the guy says thats the same as a civic windscreen, brought out the windscreen from his van and it was exactly the same, it was even a genuine Honda windscreen as well.

But im still not sure if I got lucky or if he was actually correct lol.

Anyway, nice shiny new screen fitted now to go with the rest of the car.

Happy Chris :)

Ant1723

Vtec is a way of life

Do you only have rear screens or do you also have fronts aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk