Winter Wheels

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
I've got a set of 17" Accord alloys which I refurbed to use as track wheels. Proper Teg offset of 55 instead of Civic's 45.

I could sell you them with some nearly dead tyres. Get some winter tyres for bad weather and change them over in the summer for track tyres and you've got both covered 8)

PM me if interested.

tedg

Advanced Member
sh33n said:
Can't get on with those crx looks at all!!

Anyone know any decent pug websites to do a bit of research on them?
Then you will be 'street legal' ahahahahahahaha

sh33n

Advanced Member
WTF ted, have you lost your mind, I mean come on seriously!!!

.... you know I want one with pink stripes not blue! :wink:

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Don't forget the 18" chrome TSW rims. Or the hand made double 5" exhaust. Did I mention roof spoiler?

linzi94

Advanced Member
i have EP3 alloys for mine, i sprayed them black. i ran them with my toyos on last winter - big mistake cos these tyres are pants in the wet. (T1S)

i'll be gettin some nice new bridgestones for them this time around.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Guy asked about winter wheels, 3 pages of the thread and most of it off topic. I was expecting to read 3 pages of peoples opinions on winter wheels & tyres, not Pugs, CRX's and second cars! A lot of threads seem to go off topic and you get fed up of trawling through the non-relevant stuff (I admit that have been guilty of this sometimes). I was about to comment on winter wheels and decided not to bother in the end, instead I had a rant.

sh33n

Advanced Member
lol, I'd say the rant was more off-topic, the rest of the post was just a natural progression of a discussion, yer it went off topic, but it's a forum, not a political debate on one issue :)

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Of course it was off topic, it was the result of reading 3 pages of off topic stuff and is no more off topic than the Peugeot forum mentioned in this thread. Besides there was not much on topic stuff so one more off topic comment doesn't really matter anyway, I saw it as an opportunity to make an example. Now I'm more off topic but do you know what, who cares!

sh33n

Advanced Member
The Meist_R said:
Of course it was off topic, it was the result of reading 3 pages of off topic stuff and is no more off topic than the Peugeot forum mentioned in this thread. Besides there was not much on topic stuff so one more off topic comment doesn't really matter anyway, I saw it as an opportunity to make an example. Now I'm more off topic but do you know what, who cares!
Toys, pram?? Lost them both maybe.

I started the topic and I don't give a flying monkeys if it went off topic, so why would you :roll:

sh33n

Advanced Member
milano_chris said:
I'm going for some marked CTR wheels and I'll use M+S tyres on them.
Saw that thread, seems like a very hand price; what are Marks & Spencers tyres? :oops: :D

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
sh33n said:
milano_chris said:
I'm going for some marked CTR wheels and I'll use M+S tyres on them.
Saw that thread, seems like a very hand price; what are Marks & Spencers tyres? :oops: :D
Mud and snow tyres. I had some for my CTR for when I had it out in Germany (a must out there to make the car drivable in the winter). The cold and wet weather grip of the tyres is supreme and they are hard wearing too.

Plus they are not too bad in the dry though they should only be used in cold conditions.

There's a high chance that I'll be back in Germany early next year so I thought I'd keep hold of the tyres after they came of the CTR since I can imagine the Teg becoming a handfull!!!

tedg

Advanced Member
The Meist_R said:
........ Now I'm more off topic but do you know what, who cares!
Speaking of Topic, have you tried the new peanut chunky kit-kat? :lol: