Wipers

wj51fut

Advanced Member
To stop the juddering on the screen, clay bar the screen then give it two or more coats of wax. The juddering is caused by lack of lubricant. I clay barred mine to clean it then used ultimate compound on it to get rid of the grease and glare from traffic film. Didn't have time to wax it due to the weather so left it. Wipers were sticking and juddering and water wasn't repelling well. After a couple of coats of wax all was ok!

It's argued that traffic film helps with the smoothness of the wipers but the side effects are a very greasey and glary screen, which is dangerous. (Plus a lot of cleaners used will get rid of the traffic film)

Adam

Mark_teg

Staff member
They only list 22" and 18" for the Teg now?.. Or am I doing something wrong?

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
To stop the juddering on the screen, clay bar the screen then give it two or more coats of wax. The juddering is caused by lack of lubricant. I clay barred mine to clean it then used ultimate compound on it to get rid of the grease and glare from traffic film. Didn't have time to wax it due to the weather so left it. Wipers were sticking and juddering and water wasn't repelling well. After a couple of coats of wax all was ok!

It's argued that traffic film helps with the smoothness of the wipers but the side effects are a very greasey and glary screen, which is dangerous. (Plus a lot of cleaners used will get rid of the traffic film)

Adam
Adam you could try some RainX on the front screen,I do mine about every 3 months and it`s really good xthumbup

David Fox

Advanced Member
Forgot about this thread, in the end I simply bought some OEM ones. They work fine. I might try some of that RainX as well when I get the chance.