Work emotion cr 17x9

Luke20vt

Hi everyone

I picking up a set of work emotion cr wheels at the weekend they are 17x9 ET38 with 245/45/17 tyres on. I was wondering has anybody ran this setup before? I will be using the car as a fast road track car so seeing if I would need to roll the arches? I run yellow speed Coilovers with adjustable camber.

Thanks

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Yep arches will need rolling mate, i'm running a 17x8 et40 with a 225 rear tyre and -2.2 rear camber and they still needed rolling.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Best way is to sell the rears and buy a reasonable fitment for the rear. Car will likely drive like cack when you have to dial in almost 3 degrees of net chamber at the rear

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
My car is a track car hence the amount of camber on the rear, and drives far from cack.

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
I have Gram Lights 57dr in 17x9 et38.
What i have done to make them fit better in the rear is that I have replaced the rear hubs and discs with ep3 ones. Then I‘m going to fit 5mm spacers, which will make it the same as if the rim was et48, which I would say is perfect in the rear for 17x9 😊

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
My car is a track car hence the amount of camber on the rear, and drives far from cack.
Not yours Ryan... 9j +38 is a significant enough out from your 8j +40s

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
Im not gonna lie dude. My car drives like crap on the roads. Running -3.2deg on the front and -1.5 rear and it tram lines everywhere.

But on track :wub: ... more than makes up for the crap drive on the roads

nickshek

SnejVTEC said:
I have Gram Lights 57dr in 17x9 et38.
What i have done to make them fit better in the rear is that I have replaced the rear hubs and discs with ep3 ones. Then I‘m going to fit 5mm spacers, which will make it the same as if the rim was et48, which I would say is perfect in the rear for 17x9
Is it just the EP3 discs and hubs that need to be replaced? I want to do this to mine too!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
Ribena said:
Is it just the EP3 discs and hubs that need to be replaced? I want to do this to mine too!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
Yepp! Bolt on! 😊