You might be an Integra Type R owner if...............

acepty

Advanced Member
1- You get mad because you hit the knee of the passenger while trying to select 1st gear
And tell them to sit strait...

2 -The passenger complaints on every hard turn because the lack of roof hand grips (not sure if this is
The correct name?) or when trying to get out of the car...

:lol:

Tim J

Advanced Member
[quote name="acepty" passengers complain lack of roof hand grips when trying to get out of the car...

danny100

Advanced Member
yes...do have to ignor the envious look from porsche's (more n likely the Boxter) owner :lol:

JT3173

Advanced Member
Yeh, I cannot beleive that through my ownership of my DC5 I have thought of most of them and then forgotten them until now or even heard other peolple say them like "Hey, is that the new Civic?". :lol:

oncam

spent hours looking for rattles

replaced your o2 sensor (possibly twice)

manually feed back in your seatbelt

make sure all the vents on your dash are even or closed

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
x3 with the vents... The two middle ones are open one 'click' and face directly down, the two outside ones are open one 'click' and are rotated 90 degrees to point at the window. OCD or what! :eek:

raz786

Advanced Member
TypeGRRR said:
x3 with the vents... The two middle ones are open one 'click' and face directly down, the two outside ones are open one 'click' and are rotated 90 degrees to point at the window. OCD or what! :eek:
x4 And I thought I was the only "unique" (aka Wierd one) :lol: :lol:

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
oncam said:
manually feed back in your seatbelt
I thought i was alone.................. :xlol: :xlol:
Do you mean to save seat wear and the buckle hitting anything, if so I'm guilty of this too. I'm also very careful when pulling the seatbelt out, not for it to rub the seat. :D

ranger type r

Advanced Member
... you make your children stand in the rain next to the car till they have finished there food and drinks.

god im so guilty of all these. shop windows a must and the vents gotta be straight.

mark type r

Advanced Member
ranger type r said:
... you make your children stand in the rain next to the car till they have finished there food and drinks.

god im so guilty of all these. shop windows a must and the vents gotta be straight.

Guilty as charged! :xlol:

Also the seat belt thing as i noticed it damaged the B pillar.

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
If you go out with your wife/kids, you make them take spare shoes and carrier bags just incase they get the carpets dirty.

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
your getting a bit worried at the stupidly low prices they are selling for right now :shock: :shock:

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Smile knowingly when other car drivers almost crash their cars while looking at your `Teg \:D/