Recent content by 53 Teegwa

1. 53 Teegwa

what car did you previously own ?

no mate I'll health means I've not got time for it to get it ready for sale again. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. 53 Teegwa

what car did you previously own ?

My car history Mk2 CRX (1.6 16v) Mk2 MR2 (G limited) EF civic (VTI) Mk2 CRX (1.6 16v) TEG (still owned) EF (1.4GL) MX5 EP2 USDM MK2 CRX (for sale) EF civic (1.6 Boosted still owned) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 53 Teegwa

Came Across This on Amazon!!!

I have the road car version in blue very nice bit of kit ;) Gordon
  4. 53 Teegwa

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Dear god not you....;) Welcome to Teg fun lad Gordon
  5. 53 Teegwa

Mugen replica side skirts FRP

What's the updated details on these? Could be interested in a set for my new plans ;) Gordon
  6. 53 Teegwa

Injectors question

Your thinking of Adams from Glasgow buddy I went full CNC port flow and upgraded head with matched inlet and ex, 3" exhaust stand alone management etc etc. Gordon
  7. 53 Teegwa

Injectors question

What charger..... My duty is circa 85 but I think there's is an element of leaning at the upper limit of my rev range which I'm investigating soon I am still planning ITBs and will be upgrading to bigger injectors when that those are fitted Gordon
  8. 53 Teegwa

Injectors question

Hey buddy not doubting the above especially on boost applications was just shocked. In terms of removing a restriction not something I've asked for so unless it was done by the garage before me to flow them better then i am unsure. Assume you mean "modifying" the injector itself as I have...
  9. 53 Teegwa

Injectors question

No deadly serious buddy. Also Wow I know boost needs more fuel but that sounds mad to be maxing at 330 Gordon
  10. 53 Teegwa

Injectors question

Standard injectors here @ 303 No issues with mine ;) Gordon
  11. 53 Teegwa

Insurance Renewal

Mine is 29th sept I expect it to arrive when I return from JAE around the 14th/15th buddy Gordon
  12. 53 Teegwa

In debate

300+ NA here and all is well ;) Gordon
  13. 53 Teegwa

so I drove a dc5 for first time.......

Running 300 NA and return on long journeys about 325 to a tank ;) Lovely cars had my almost 5 years now and loved every moment of it. Gordon
  14. 53 Teegwa

Engine bay goodies

Had the skunk2 kit ensured it was fully aligned and the washers sat properly and ran it for two years ish no issues. Only removed as the engine builders asst snapped one of the head bolts trying to remove so the rest are sat in the garage might sell them but tbh these can be fitted with no...
  15. 53 Teegwa

new to the forum from the north east

Hi Welcome along there's a fair few in the NE now. There's 2 blues in Blaydon, silver one by the coast, black one towards Boro way and a few creamy ones around also ;) Exhaust will be loud no doubt but you'll enjoy it for sure. Gordon