Recent content by alan-lee

1. alan-lee

TDI 3" exhaust

Grand job cheers
  2. alan-lee

TDI 3" exhaust

[emoji106] Is there a website that i can order from?
  3. alan-lee

TDI 3" exhaust

I am also down for a solid fab group buy 3" system Is it happening?
  4. alan-lee

Dc5 Carbon Goodies

Ok thanks Has anyone got the fb address anytime i search fibreworx it comes up with muhammad something or other
  5. alan-lee

Dc5 Carbon Goodies

So say just for example i wanted carbon scuttle panels would i have to send them the originals?
  6. alan-lee

Door lock mechanism

Yeah basically the new barrels come with their own key so ill use that purely if the battery dies and i need into the car [emoji106]
  7. alan-lee

Door lock mechanism

Hi, Its the actual fiddly bits inside the barrel which are the problem and obviously linked to the key if it was the barrel then id be laughing and id use the original fiddly bits and my original key. This is purely to get jnto the car incase the battery dies so im happy enough with now having...
  8. alan-lee

Door lock mechanism

Just thought id post this up as no one got back to me and im assuming no one has EVER had this issue before me lol [emoji15] I took the key and locks to a locksmith and he said the key was the issue even though it was turning the ignition so he suggested cutting a new key again which he did...
  9. alan-lee

Dc5 Carbon Goodies

Just wondering does anyone know of anywhere that sells carbon goodies for the dc5? Not looking anything particular but i always see a lot of bits for other hondas, grills and engine bay parts etc Thanks
  10. alan-lee

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Ahhh looks good thanks bro!
  11. alan-lee

See all the oxidised looking stuff like alternator etc? Can i just use autosol on that?
  12. alan-lee

I had a quick detail of the engine bay today as its absolutely disgusting and was killing me inside lol Rocker cover is ordered but wont be started till 10th july with spooner so excuse the state of the original. Use gunk engine degreasent and also auto glym engine cleaner. Came out alright...
  13. alan-lee

Door lock mechanism

Hi folks, Wondering if anyone has had this issue? Key in the door lock but wont turn.. Worried as if my battery ever dies im screwed as i have no other way into the car. Has anyone ever had this problem? And how did you go around it?
  14. alan-lee

Bonnet Release Cable

Ok bud
  15. alan-lee

Bonnet Release Cable

Yeah i seen that was just wanting to make sure mine was running the correct way Thanks tho