Recent content by Andy.

1. Andy.

HI everybody, HELP PLEASE

Welcome mate. Your Civic looked realy good, those are some nice touches you did.
  2. Andy.

FAO detailing freaks :)

Are you talking specifically about your wheels? I use this on mine: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-an ... d_499.html With a brush to agitate: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-an ... d_480.html There's no reason why you can't clay the stubborn bits but the Bilberry is very good, and...
  3. Andy.

Coming up on system as 1.8

Trying to insure a DC5 via internet quotes is next to pointless. Ring them and explain exactly what car you're looking for a deal on, make sure they know it's a DC5 (2001+) and not a DC2 (pre 2001).
  4. Andy.

Final Drive Question

Agreed, great info.
  5. Andy.

Bored with the teg, what next?

Interesting post there Tim :)
  6. Andy.

Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

That is just plain awesome :twisted:
  7. Andy.

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

:o :shock: Wowsers! You have a leather sofa...! ;) Welcome along. Edit: Not you, Duane, lol.
  8. Andy.

To be honest, i've wanted to own a DC2 for a long time, having read so many fantastic reviews of them over the years. I don't see it as a step down from the DC5, i'm actually really looking forward to owning it. I'd agree that the 5 feels like it has more grunt, but the B18 is indeed a great...
  9. Andy.

Purely financial, Tim. Looming redundancies at work, two cars parked on the drive... something had to give. Sold the DC5 (got a good offer on it) and my DA6 is also for sale, the plan being replace them both with just one cheaper Type R, which has turned out to be a DC2 (i was looking at EK9s...
  10. Andy.

Same seats, but i think the DC2 jobbies are slightly narrower. I sold my DC5 yesterday morning and bought a DC2 in the afternoon so had a fairly quick comparison, and there's not much in it.
  11. Andy.

FAO detailing freaks :)

I have some of that, it is very good indeed. I got my 476 in the post yesterday, going to give that a whirl soon.
  12. Andy.

Agreed.
  13. Andy.

I want one of those when i need something sensible 8)
  14. Andy.

Balls. Thanks for the save mate :lol:
  15. Andy.

I'm done.