Recent content by Andywilkinson

1. A

How many DC5's in Wales?

That may be me as i work on the business park?
  2. A

How many DC5's in Wales?

North Wales here!
  3. A

Wheel Bearing

How would you know that you're bearings on on their last legs? And would you just change just one or all at the same time? And is this an expensive job?
  4. A

Valve Clearance Time

I've done my own before. Car only smoked and clattered for a few thousand miles then it was fine :lol: But seriously, very very easy job to do and takes about half an hour.
  5. A

Drivers side central locking mechanism

Its failed :x My drivers side no longer locks on the fob anymore, after investigation it seems to be the actual motor is not turning to pull the drivers side lock in, there is 12v everytime the fob is pressed so there is problems there, but got a feeling i may need the whole lock...
  6. A

Thanks to Paul and all at Buddyclub... :-)

:shock: Well done mate, it was already a beast of a car beforehand. Will have to catch up with you at some point and see the difference! Very jealous :o
  7. A

anyone up for some races on Forza2?

iPicaso, your on my friends list and i looked at some of the best times in the world for the tracks, and your in the top 10 for most!! :shock:
  8. A

N.Wales newbie

Yeah there are a few knocking round these days, not so unique anymore :(
  9. A

N.Wales newbie

Hello mate, From N.Wales myself, where abouts you from?
  10. A

I found my coat hanger today!

Found mine when i 1st got it, found it by accident, but it has come in handy a few times, it is a bit crap and flimsy though ha ha :)
  11. A

Car pull under accelaration, quick fix

Car was pulling severly to the right as pressed accerator, the when i let off, the car dipped severly to the left!!! Turned out, one front tyre was seriously low on pressure, and figured the LSD must see the smaller radius now the tyre was flat, and saw it as "slip", pumped the tyre back up and...
  12. A

Squeaky clutch pedal

I've had this a long time myself, tried alsorts, i started a thread a while back on it, but on monday, i got my head right in the footwell, and what it seems to be (for me) is that where the arm of the pedal goes up and meets another piece of metal before going through the bulk head, the grease...
  13. A

Loose back end with new tires and 4 wheel alignment?

I get this on th emotorways, but only in the slow lane, this is due to the grooves left behind from large trucks etc, middle lane/fast lane its fine
  14. A

i-pod holders

Get yourself an alpine, xda-001 then just leave your ipod in your glovebox :)
  15. A

Spark Plug Cover Problem

As an electrician i often come acroos damaged screws in terminals and other electrical appliances, and my tool of choice which can also be used as a hammer, chisel, screwdriver amongst other things :lol: is my sidecutters (snips) You can use these to slightly cut into screw, its like pliers...