Recent content by BAD3GG

1. BAD3GG

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

What makes you say that? I haven't had any emails or anything, website says the day is full, as far as I can tell it's going ahead!
  2. BAD3GG

Good to see the forum back up and looking good! I've got a little MR2 Spyder now, may actually struggle to fit the camping gear in it! ‍:rolleyes: Right time to buy a hairdressers car apparently! Hopefully I can remember to check back here if you get a date together. I'm on track at Anglesey on...
  3. BAD3GG

No longer a teg owner :( but I'm still up for coming down in the new whip if I'm allowed ;) definitely won't be any sleeping in the car this time though! If @Crazylegs is coming also at least I won't be the only black sheep!
  4. BAD3GG

Ruined cars

Yours sounded fairly savage when i was following you in Wales to be fair! Wouldn't say it sounded bad necessarily though! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. BAD3GG

I could be game for this, possibly a mate as well I'll pm you now Marc! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. BAD3GG

Anyone tried replacing the knock sensor themselves?

I did it by taking the battery and tray out and removing the throttle body and intake, but as said above there's not a lot of room to get your hand in. You'll need a deep 24mm socket various extensions and lots of patience. I tried to do it from underneath first and it seemed a lot harder...
  7. BAD3GG

Dc5 type r wet footwell

First thing I would check, as it's the easiest is check all the grommets that hold all the wires and the bonnet cables in the firewall underneath the steering column, my bonnet cable grommet had come out and was letting water in, causing what you'd described. I put it back in and it's been fine...
  8. BAD3GG

Windscreen glass?

Yeah sure haha, first off make sure that they know it's a DC5 and not a DC2, I didn't have this problem fortunately, but there's members on here that have had the fitter turn up twice or three times with dc2 screens before finally arriving with the correct equipment weeks down the line. To get...
  9. BAD3GG

Windscreen glass?

If you want to buy one outright go through Honda, but you may as well just claim on your insurance for a glass claim, although that brings its own challenges as I found out. Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk
  10. BAD3GG

Its Been A Year...Better Say Hello!

Welcome, lovely looking teg, in the best colour [emoji6] low mileage as well by the sounds of things! Already done a fair few good mods there, get some new side decals on it! Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk
  11. BAD3GG

Why is everyone selling up?

Seems prices are getting a bit silly at the moment, seen a lot up around the 9 and 10k mark, some worth it, some not so. Although it's good to see prices rising I think a lot of people are jumping on it as a chance to maybe get slightly more than they originally thought. Sent from my ONE E1003...
  12. BAD3GG

DC5 newb inbound.

Welcome mate, good choice on the colour 😉😉 Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
  13. BAD3GG

DC5 Recaro Seat Covers

Yeah they do still function although it's a bit of a faff trying to feel the latch through the seat cover. Don't know if the capital seating ones are any different 🤔 I bought these ones as from the pictures I'd seen the fabric looked a lot more hard wearing, could be totally wrong though...
  14. BAD3GG

DC5 Recaro Seat Covers

Yeah I've got some in my car, they're spot on really, they haven't got holes for the latches to allow access to the back seats which is the only flaw for me. Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
  15. BAD3GG

Drivers side foot well wet

i had something similar it ended up being the grommet that held the bonnet release cable in the bulkhead, (up underneath the steering column) it had come out and just needed pushing back in, you can also have problems with the seam sealant cracking underneath the front wings where they meet the...