Recent content by BenLAST

1. BenLAST

Bigger bucket seats

As said try to find some JDM/Prem edit EP3 Recaro's, they are a lot less hugging
  2. BenLAST

White tyre lettering

Post some pictures up once you've done the Potenza's, might make me actually do it! And to be fair its about time I took the wheels off for a deep clean and seal. I've got Bronze works on CW car, so yellow should work well lol
  3. BenLAST

Tyre sizes for 8" wheels.

+37 offset on mine, 8j all round with 225/45 RE070's, zero rubbing on bumpy roads and track.
  4. BenLAST

White tyre lettering

Theyre talking about this on the VW forum I use, some pictures they've put up it looks quality, but mostly on a mk4 Golf is looks a bit shit. I'm thinking to do my RE070's with a yellow pen but I don't have the patience to do 4 wheels let along keep it topped up haha
  5. BenLAST

Car cut out in traffic

All of my Honda's (CTR, Prelude, ITR, EK4) have done the hunting idle issue when left standing for a number of weeks, 10/15min drive and once warmed up give it a bit of a blast and the issue clears.
  6. BenLAST

Loud knocking during the wet only...

Cant see how a guard would work? Surely it'd just vibrate off that instead. And plus I can't see it causing damage when it happens, its a concerning noise but not forceful enough to dent the exhaust or floorpan surely.
  7. BenLAST

K&N Recharge Kit £7.90 - to clean your reusable air filter (Gruppe M / Typhoon etc)

Just ordered me this as it was about time mine was cleaned. XMAS code doesn't work now, but use EXTRA10 for 10% (came to like £8.36 with free delivery)
  8. BenLAST

accord type r alloys purchased for integra type r??

I got a set of Motegi Prelude wheels which are the same as these but labelled Enkei? Didn't know they fetched so much, happy days
  9. BenLAST

its a write off!

You'll have to reject a number of offers before they get close to offering you whats its actually valued at! My ex gf had her classic mini written off, was agreed value of £5500 and first time around they offered her £800! Took around 10 offers to get what she wanted, which was the original...
  10. BenLAST

Acceleration in vtec ?

As already said, with a standard ECU and no map there is a small power/torque drop just before VTEC to make it more prominent. With KPRO/K100 this is eliminated to achieve the smoothest and best power delivery. I think OP should get a video, would help a lot!!
  11. BenLAST

Excessive rear pad wear on track

I had same problem to, thought the rear set of pads had enough life in them for a full day boy was I wrong! By lunch they were down to metal, thought I had some spares but mistakenly had 2 sets for the front so popped to Euro car parts on the lunch break, bought some lovely Pagid pads for £19...
  12. BenLAST

Novice track day

I'll be doing one early in the new year for sure so i'll keep an eye on this thread and see what ones people are going to. Did my first ever track day at Donington in September and it wasn't off putting one bit!
  13. BenLAST

Your Best/favourite mod?

Short shifter or Gruppe M for cross over smiles
  14. BenLAST

road tax cost for dc5 pfl

I just paid £150 for 6months :xfinger:
  15. BenLAST

Top spoiler

Wish I never looked at this thread now, got me thinking !!! Wonder how it'd look with my Mugen spoiler and RSX lip combo