Recent content by Brophy

1. Brophy

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Created an event on the FB owners page to gather interest [emoji106][emoji106]
  2. Brophy

Now paid, apologies never seen it had been updated [emoji12][emoji106]
  3. Brophy

1.Richie200 2.Brophy
  4. Brophy

grooved brembo discs?

There is a bit of rust protection you can just make it out in my pic, when I done the outside rim I think I sprayed them too and been fine ever since. Remember that is a while I've had them on now [emoji12]
  5. Brophy

grooved brembo discs?

Used them on track and performed perfectly plenty of bite, machined my mtec using oem brembo discs [emoji106]
  6. Brophy

grooved brembo discs?

Hi mate, still going strong and have had a few track days on them too [emoji106] think the only bit of visible surface rust was on the outer rim but I just sprayed some satin black on them and been fine
  7. Brophy

mugen style side skirt disappointment

Sadly as above what Dave fakes generally don't fit well. I got lucky a few years back and some of us got a shipment from auto source in America that kits out all the RSX's so knew they would fit. They're no longer trading though [emoji107]
  8. Brophy

New DC5 Owner Awaiting Import from Scotland

Welcome along mate, lovely ek9 and dc5 [emoji16] I'm Glasgow based also, we've got quite a group now of new members [emoji106] What other mods it got apart from exhaust ?
  9. Brophy

Gutted to say the least... Need help from the DC5 community

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjHt7Prs5fNAhWDXCwKHYa1BiEQFggjMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fh-tune.co.uk%2Fgenuine-honda-upper-head-gasket-kit-k-series-k20a-k20a2%2F&usg=AFQjCNFWJGP_ATM0vd8T4MDowvv9Le1-5g
  10. Brophy

Gutted to say the least... Need help from the DC5 community

Get on to h tune mate I'm doing a rebuild too. They have a full gasket kit for the k20 [emoji106]
  11. Brophy

Only one electric folding mirror working?

Hi mate, at a guess the drivers one which isn't working might not be an electric folding one. Easiest way to check is take off door card and see if plug connected. also the one that is working I wouldn't recommend forcing it to fold in, could damage the motor inside. If need a replacement...
  12. Brophy

Newbie with Championship White PFL DC5

Another Glasgow owner [emoji23] damn lol we've got quite a following now. Welcome along mate, Baird is the man for any work needing done. Only place I trust with my supercharged Teg [emoji16][emoji106]
  13. Brophy

Milano red facelift Dc5 Owner from Scotland

Thanks mate, gutted I couldn't make it. Looked like a cracking turn out lol [emoji16]
  14. Brophy

Milano red facelift Dc5 Owner from Scotland

I'll send you a message on FB mate [emoji6] noticed your car in a pic with Paul's.