Recent content by cameroon95

1. cameroon95

S2000

I just got a 2003 Tsport and know exactly what you mean, when you hit the vvti it just feels wrong? The car feels like an everyday run-around and can actually be driven quite hard. Totally gutless out of the power range though, even worse than any honda I've driven
  2. cameroon95

Anyone know much about this

As said if its KM on speedo its km on milage Miles on speedo, miles on milage. My old glanza still had km on the speed- was quite fun at first driving down the motorway, I thought why is everyone passing me- i'm doing 100?! Oh wait.....
  3. cameroon95

Any non-serious/expensive ways to increase BHP?

There are other options than kpro, I was quoted £575 for fitting and mapping of a unichip and vtec controller from wallace perfromance in aberdeen. Get that along with a RBC manifold(say 250 worst case and if you need someone to fit it another 200) and it doesn't cost as much. Baring in mind...
  4. cameroon95

Summer-Winter Protection

Interested aswell, nice work!
  5. cameroon95

Reviews of the Integra DC5 when realeased

Thats a good read but based on some "race spec" version of the DC5 without LSD? Interesting indeed!!! Evo did do a full review of the DC5 when realeased however
  6. cameroon95

Evo have definately reviewed it as I read the article last year or the year before but it seems to be gone now which is a bummer.
  7. cameroon95

Hi guys, I remember reading an evo 5 star review of the DC5 last year but can't find it anymore online? It got me thinking does anyone know of any other resources that reviewed this awesome car when it first came out? thanks, cam
  8. cameroon95

Blue Facelift MVM Imports

They have a bad rep online for a reason and this seems very cheap for them. I wouldn't touch them personally
  9. cameroon95

Greenlight

Just off the phone from greenlight and have to say-very impressed indeed. My current well known insurer quoted me higher than last years premium, green light offered me a quote of £100 cheaper. Customer service was spot on as well.
  10. cameroon95

Coming back to Honda...and a DC5

I personally would not touch anything from MVM, most of the cars there are about 2k over budget and they sit for ages before sale. You'd be far better getting one from a member on here to be honest. Torque gt seem reasonable though. I drove from Aberdeen to Stranrar for my car and it was...
  11. cameroon95

2002 DC5 for sale in blue for £5k

5k for a high milage DC5-100K miles or over seems maybe fair. But if the car is around 60-90 then the buyer is losing out.
  12. cameroon95

Which RBC to go for??

Can someone explain to me why the prices vary so much? The standard one needs its face cut doesnt it?
  13. cameroon95

Which RBC to go for??

Hu Guys, I've noticed that the price of the RBC seems to vary or are these different types? CPL racing have one for around 250 whilst teigwa have one for 500? cheers cam
  14. cameroon95

What colour to refurb wheels? Matt black,gunmetal..

They are just the standard DC5 wheels in silver at the moment, I did think of white but would worry about how dirty they would get ...
  15. cameroon95

What colour to refurb wheels? Matt black,gunmetal..

Hi Guys, As topic says, having a bit of a think which colour to get my wheels refurbed in? I currently have a NHB teg with carbon fibre bonnet and red interior. Ideas so far Matt black Metalic Black Bronze Gold Gunmetal...