Recent content by Dan B

1. Dan B

DC5 NH0 Paint

How much do you think it'll cost to have both doors sprayed and matched? Chin up bud, I know how frustrated you are about this but these things are sent to try us! Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
  2. Dan B

Registering a DC5

Mid February apparently, I've not got an exact date yet [emoji85] Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
  3. Dan B

Registering a DC5

I've found it a great help with bringing mine over and what to expect at each stage! Like you, the only thing I'm not 100% on is the V55/5 but it doesn't seem that complicated now! Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
  4. Dan B

Registering a DC5

Have a look on YouTube for a channel called "ProjectFordUK" he's doing a step by step guide to importing a car from Japan with his Evo 6. He's using the same company as us and he shows you how to fill in the form (via a download) on his "registering a car" video as well as all the forms and...
  5. Dan B

Teggy Xmas Prezzies

Father Christmas bought mine an Autoglym Bodywork, Wheels and Interior cleaning kit, I personally bought it an all expenses paid "round the world" cruise for Christmas! 🙈 Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
  6. Dan B

New owner, Essex

Thanks mate, I've just had a look at their post! The auction sheet looked very clean, I've looked at a few and was surprised how few remarks were on it. I can't wait for the port photos to see what it looks like in detail! Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Chelmsford Mikey ☺
  7. Dan B

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I won mine from USS Nagoya (that's one of three multi storeys full of cars for sale below - the site is enormous) and it's on it's way to the Port of Nagoya today or tomorrow for an eight week cruise to Southampton! Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
  8. Dan B

New owner, Essex

Hi everyone! After wanting one of these for as long as I can remember and spending months watching a few car importing channels on Youtube and the import process I finally decided to bite the bullet and go down the fresh import route. I've gone with JDM Auction Watch and after a few emails...
  9. Dan B

The Persuit of Integra - Import or Buy Private/Tade?

Have a look on here, it's very clear to see what's going through and when :) http://japautoauctions.com/aj Username and password: guest
  10. Dan B

Little mini teg toy cars

Modelzone.co.uk are selling the AutoArt version for £9.99 in their stores or £12.98 delivered but it's only in black, 1:43 scale but they're well detailed, i've bought a couple of them :green: http://www.modelzone.co.uk/honda-integra-type-r-black-rh-drive.html
  11. Dan B

Checking age of a DC5?

Have a look on here: http://japautoauctions.com/month I popped my Chassis number in for my old MR2 and it came back with the Month of production - don't know if it's what you're after but hope it's of some help :) Edit - sorry it only shows the year it was manufactured ](*,)
  12. Dan B

Checking age of a DC5?

Would the date of manufacture/registration show up if you took the chassis number to Honda and asked them to run it through their system?
  13. Dan B

DC5 Price question

Are you sure you don't mean it was an "R" or "***" grade in Japan? If it's a Cat C then it will say so in the V5 logbook and the date when VOSA VIC checked the car in the special notes section like it does on my other car which is a Cat C:
  14. Dan B

Wheel stud replacement

It's a fairly simple job really, i did one on my MR2 a few weeks back. Wheel, disc, brakes off to get to the hub, hammer out the old stud (or drill it if you need to) New stud in the hole, it needs to be pulled in so it sits flush with the back of the hub, don't hammer it! I used an old wheel...