Recent content by darquinn2006

1. D

Your finest reflection shot.

Here is 2 of my favourites :xyes:
  2. D

Polishing Pads......

I usualy just throw my pads in to the washing machine mate Brings them up great :xgrin:
  3. D

Machined the 5 today :)

Great job mate :xgrin: You will get used to using the buffer very quickly Its the only way to get rid of swirls and other little marks
  4. D

underseal

Wow :xyes: That is some job you did there mate! Fair play to you :xgrin:
  5. D

Show and Shine Winner!

Fair play mate another smashing looking milano red :xgrin:
  6. D

In need of a little help... Bronze Paint Code and Pic's

Hopefully this site may help you mate http://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/product_details_215.htm
  7. D

Rear Lower control Arms Question???

Probably a Stupid question and no doubt some one will tell me :rolleyes: Im getting my car ready for a fast road set up in the next few weeks The part that has me curious is. if i went and bought a set of lower control arms do i still need to buy the rear camber kit??? Can the camber be...
  8. D

Mugen parts catalogue

Good find mate Very pricey stuff though!
  9. D

New to the forum!

Love that Swift :xgrin: Welcome to the club!!!
  10. D

Fast Road Set Up

I havent really looked in to that yet mate pro parts are getting it all fitted for me so i presume they will no somebody that does a good job on 4 wheel alignment
  11. D

Fast Road Set Up

Hi guys In the next few weeks im going to be changing the springs i have on my Dc5 and getting the Fast road set up done I currently have the car lowered on a budget spring and to be honest the ride is very bumpy etc Im purchasing The eibach pro springs off a company over here in Ireland...
  12. D

sick of tar removers not working! please help!

Another vote for autosmart tardis :xyes: Great product
  13. D

Another Irish newbie

Welcome along Nice looking teg best of luck with her :xvtec:
  14. D

Calling all Milano Red owners......

Join the club mate :rolleyes: but at least we both have brand new paintwork :D I was always under the impression that milano red was a lost cause once it starts to fade etc Will be keeping an eye on this thread in the future, could be interesting info in it
  15. D

Newbie From Ireland

Welcome along mate, plenty of us on here now :xwavey: Nice car aswell