Recent content by Darren4

1. D

Japfest Saturday, 4 September 2021

Haven't got my dc5 anymore, but will pop down and check these out :)
  2. D

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

Are me and Liam allowed on the stand? If not don't worry as i can go on the MLR/Evolution stand :)
  3. D

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Cool i'll let you know nearer the time if i can make it, will let the others know even though we don't own dc5's anymore ha
  4. D

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Is this still the same as last year,as in non dc5 cars can still park in the corner :)
  5. D

Simply Japanese 2018

I'll be going, but will obv be on the Evo stand. Might pop over to look at the standards of the dc5's now.
  6. D

Selling?

Defo split and sell the car parts separate. Selling mods is quite quick especially if they are rare stuff. Some stuff like baffled slumps diffs etc to me is not worth the garage fees to strip down then sell ect. What car you getting next?
  7. D

Newbie from central Herts

From When they got my Evo at tgt, it was roughly 6 weeks from then i picked it up. Hopefully that can help gauge when you might get your cars. From what i saw the White dc5 is ahead of the blue teg in the pecking order lol, could be wrong mind.
  8. D

They wont/can't give you a date tbh, they have quite a few cars there. I did see both of your car's when i picked my Evo up a few weeks ago, i might have a few pics i think :)
  9. D

Yes my Evo is there, but wanted to get some sneaky pics before collection
  10. D

I thought as much, thanks :)
  11. D

Are any of you guys planning to go down to tgt this month by any chance lol :)
  12. D

Seat belt length of rear seats for child car seats?

When i had to use the maxi cosi bay seat, the seat belts were a pain tbh. It's ok when used with isofix base mind. Maybe someone could measure them for you.
  13. D

What's latest on tyres all?

Ha you knew where i was going with that then :). Some good advise from you both so thanks.
  14. D

What's latest on tyres all?

Did you have a baffled slump in your Evo Chris?
  15. D

Why is everyone selling up?

I sold mine as I wanted a more powerful car, and I needed 4 doors due to having a baby. Loved the Dc5 but can only get on with a type r for a year and a bit and get bored of them lol.