Recent content by DC5-loveR

1. D

Dicksons of Dunblane

Cheers for the kind comments guys that means alot. If you have a passion for all things JDM its all good fun. End of the day we have the best teams available in Japan, only buy high grade cars that we would want to own ourselves from auction and Honda Jp. But to be honest we are slighly moving...
  2. D

BTCC Media day

A few pics from BTCC media day @ Brands Hatch yesterday. The set up is a work of art and a testiment to the TD engineers. Check the Penske racing shocks, custom made, very best money can buy. These DC5's will fly this year. Watch out Seat and VX.
  3. D

HKS Hi-Power RSX results

Thanks for that James :P lol If anyone fancies a Performnace exhaust for their DC5 we can supply AEM, HKS, Top Fuel, Trust, + more get in touch ben
  4. D

Photoshoot with J-Tuner

Hi mate, No i havn't seen Redline, don't usually buy it. Aw Sophia, the nice young lady that Kingston scared off :P Nah i'm sure a Jtuner trash could wait until ur is ready Mike, i believe Bunters is closing for winter, so time for you guys to get projects up and running.
  5. D

Photoshoot with J-Tuner

You should have told me mate. i may have given you some sponsored parts for decals on the car ;) B how about we contact jtuner about a DC5 thrash like they do monthly with other cars, this minth EP3's. I could possibly also arrange the TD DC5 to come
  6. D

DC5 Needed for Computer Game

you got mail 8)
  7. D

DC5 Engine SOLD :D

well done Andy mate Looking forward to sourcing your new ride
  8. D

Meeting with Mugen Japan

Meeting was interesting. They want us to be their European distributer for Mugen parts and represent their brand. Just need to spend some time considering their contract and a few other little things tweeked. :wink:
  9. D

Meeting with Mugen Japan

This weekend in London. Wish us luck :D
  10. D

New web site

GTC finally has a new and improved, well over due, nice shiny web site. Still not quite finished, a few things need changing, a few bugs and loads of parts need to be added... including official Mugen parts from Mugen Japan (not grey), Top Fuel goodies, Jackson racing etc.. Need to buy ALOT of...
  11. D

13 Weeks Wait...

xthumbup :xvtec: Nice 1 David. Post up some pics. James Vivid blue is very different to Artic. You need glasses :lol: Much deeper almost saphire blue like. I prefer it.
  12. D

Andy..Are you Sorted Yet???

mmm i think he might be getting a Honda Integra DC5. :xgrphug: p.s David your 2005 DC5 is looking so sweet. Up against a 2004 DC5 its a much nicer blue. Needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated :D TD wanted to borrow your new DC5 for today, to put Gareth Howels in it for a demo lap...
  13. D

ordering a charger...

GTC can do good deals on jackson racing SC, header and honda data. Even better for mini group buy. How many would be interested ?
  14. D

Best PLace to Sell a Engine ?

andy, hav a word with Dave @ Steels he is after a used engine asap.
  15. D

Bonjour!

omg there was such a nice CW DC5 for sale in japan last nite :shock: