Recent content by Dixcelbrake

1. Dixcelbrake

Dixcel Zpad + Mintex F4 review

R14 and all other racing series pad only available for aftermarket Alcon, Brembo and AP racing caliper.
  2. Dixcelbrake

Dixcel Zpad + Mintex F4 review

Yes all Group N using Z pad and I use Z pad in wet race and cold weather as well. R01 is ok with semi slick if you are using with PD or HD, Celox was using it with SD thats why it kills his tyres as there was way too much braking power. Buddyclub DC5 is using R14 compound which is a new...
  3. Dixcelbrake

Rear Brake pads

Yep all the same - 98/UK DC2, S2000, EP3, DC5, FD2, EK9, CRV and all prelude.
  4. Dixcelbrake

RBC worthwhile on a Supercharged K20?

With the intercooler, you are looking at 40 degrees+ lower intake temp and another 8-10 degrees with ice tube We have seen 76 degrees of intake temp with Rotrax kit with normal intercooler on track use, so the gain is alot with CO2 system. I just cannot imagine how hot is it gonna be without...
  5. Dixcelbrake

If you don't already have the S Max intercooler then we can use the Ice tube to lower down your intake temperature - http://www.speedmaxperformance.com/iceTube.php This kit can also fit into a NA car as well for cooler intake temp.
  6. Dixcelbrake

What intercooler are you using? Check this out, or we can modified the intercooler that comes with Rotrex to fit this kit in. http://www.speedmaxperformance.com/CO2Kit.php
  7. Dixcelbrake

Yes the NSX one is suppose to be rough thats why CT said should be better, but on the K20 one we polish out a little just to get some little gain on the top end. You will probably have a little gain with the RBC but with FI the air is being push into the intake rather than sucking in by the...
  8. Dixcelbrake

If you are using Comptech or jackson, they will supply with the manifold anyway so you won't need the RBC. Here is the photo of the CT kit - So you don't need the RBC at all. what we normally do is, we do a port and polish on the intake manifold on the CT manifold to get it smoother for...
  9. Dixcelbrake

Dixcel discs and ferrodo pads - squeaking like mad!!

No they won‘t, Dixcel disk are designed for Carbon compound pads only, they don‘t like Steel based pads.
  10. Dixcelbrake

Anyone used Artech Tuning

Romain is the tutor of Eurospec2000 mapping course in UK, so I don't think he can go wrong. He mapped almost all of my customer's and my own race car, all very happy with the result.
  11. Dixcelbrake

ATTENTION ALL HEL BRAKE LINE USERS!!!!

The whole plastic outer skin can be completely remove and it won't affect the performance or make be become weaker as the crimping is only securing the metal fitting together, the outer skin is for add on colour and prevent rust. If you can see the plastic skin coming out then you can always get...
  12. Dixcelbrake

ATTENTION ALL HEL BRAKE LINE USERS!!!!

As I said on DC2 forum, this might just caused by the poor fitting on one of the HEL manufacture. It seem like someone had cut the end outer plastic too much before insert the sleeve. All HEL have life time warrantee if you spot something not right with your line you can always get a free...
  13. Dixcelbrake

broken brakes

That is the headlight adjuster, nothing much you need to worry about. you can actually take it off. Dixon
  14. Dixcelbrake

REPAIR ADVICE TYPE R CRANKSHAFT

5w-40 and 10w-40 is the perfect oil for the b series engine. And crank just don't get damaged like this, yes the crack bearing and big end might be damaged but not the crank. I think your car probably just had a very small problem, nothing is too difficult to fix on a B series ;) For the...
  15. Dixcelbrake

Pads Street/Track

You only gonna lose 10-15% braking power if you rotate the disk to get the slot to face backward, I don't think you can feel much different probably not as sharp initial bite and that it. And yes the pad will last so much longer. Rockingham is real bad on the pad, as you have 4 hairpin on one...