Recent content by Eight Speed

1. Eight Speed

Tarox brake kits

Tar-Ox do a 2 piece disc set for the DC5. Coupled with a good set of pads and maybe a cheeky refurb/re-lacquer on the Brembos and you could have a nice kit there.
  2. Eight Speed

Buddy Club Spec 3 Fitting

If it's a Spec III then there will only be one gasket for where the mid-pipe fits to the cat. The Spec III is a push fit system and uses retainer springs to hold it in place. You will need a three hole gasket and a pair of springs. BCUK should be able to help. Stevie
  3. Eight Speed

XYZ bigger brake kit

Hi Mark We have sold a couple of kits. They are decent quality and the caliper is a one piece design. Pretty sure there are various pad compounds available for them too. Give em a go, half price sounds like a good deal :)
  4. Eight Speed

TGM F50 brake kit pad size/model

E1287-RS29 is indeed used in the rear calipers of the R35 GTR and the R8. I could also do you something from Endless. Maybe the MX-72 or MX-RS for a road car? Stevie
  5. Eight Speed

TGM F50 brake kit pad size/model

If they are Pagid pads in there then there should be a part number. It'll start with an E If it has worn away or become dirty then could you advise on the model of the caliper? Is it the Ferrari F50 caliper? Stevie
  6. Eight Speed

Removal of genuine mugen gearknob

That should do it mate :)
  7. Eight Speed

Removal of genuine mugen gearknob

See the hole in the lower collar? You insert a dowel into that and turn; this releases the knob to be unscrewed from the shifter. When the gearknob was new it was supplied with an aluminium dowel to install/remove it. I am guessing you don't have this? In this case you need to find something...
  8. Eight Speed

Bush kit

Apologies!! £309 inc vat Kit Includes: Front LCA Bushes Caster Increase Front ARB Bushes Rear LCA Inner Bushes Rear ARB Bushes (22mm) Rear Trailing Arm Outer Bushes (fit in hub) Rear Upper Hub Bushes (non camber adj) Hope that helps. Stevie
  9. Eight Speed

Bush kit

Yes, looks OK to me. The SPF2311K are camber adjustable bushes, the centre pin has an eccentric hole so you can rotate the pin to adjust camber. You can set the alignment with these or if you have camber arms then set them at either max or min settings and adjust with the arms. Stevie
  10. Eight Speed

Bush kit

I will check for you in the morning mate. It is slightly cheaper than the regular kit as the upper (non camber) bush is cheaper. Stevie
  11. Eight Speed

Bush kit

Which remaining components are afftected by burning ou out the bushes? Just out of interest really. Stevie
  12. Eight Speed

Bush kit

There are no rear lower shock bushes in this kit. All bushes are the same except mentioned below* *Hopefully you have been supplied this kit with SPF2184-22k which is the 22mm Rear ARB bush. If the part number ends 19K then its for the UK EP3. We do a kit that includes the correct ARB bush...
  13. Eight Speed

Spring Rates- What do they actually mean?

If you look at a spring with markings on as such: 62 180 010 62 = Internal spring diameter 180 = Spring length in mm uncompressed 010 = Spring rate (in this case Kgf/mm) These are 10Kgf/mm springs. The higher the number the stiffer the spring.
  14. Eight Speed

Ep3 5 stud rear discs fit dc5 ???

No mate, they do not fit. DC5 discs have a much deeper centre bell.
  15. Eight Speed

DC5 vs EP3 radiator?

I could have a Mishimoto one to you for tomorrow. £220 delivered. Stevie