Recent content by jakan

1. J

Please be careful if tracking...

Baffled sumps in stock £299 inc VAT A must for track cars.
  2. J

hi

I'd love to see you race truffs! he he. If you come to the uk I'll pop you on our dyno for free. We've run std, supercharged and turbo'd that way they're all measured the same. Could even do them all on the same day if you like! I agree that the curve looks odd too guys
  3. J

JAKAN Honda by Truffs

Will be Thor 5pm this Saturday 27th with DC5 Turbo
  4. J

I will need new discs

Love to see your car Franz...... sounds interesting!
  5. J

Hello from JAKAN

It would be a race engine. It would be built to last 1,000miles of flat out driving. No low end drivability needed.... I'm all for the K24 conversion. Just waiting for a suitable customer to approach us.
  6. J

AEM Engine Management!

You'd be quite wrong tailslide..... The AEM does everything Hondata can/does and a few more things too. Yet to fit one to a DC5. We have one in stock £1,000 inc VAT On an S2000 we picked up 40bhp at 6,000rpm just from moving the Inlet cam timing...... This is due to emmision concious...
  7. J

Fuchs oil available at JAKAN

Fuchs Semi Synthetic 5-30w 5 ltrs £23 +VAT Fuchs Fully synthetic 5-40w 4 ltrs £28 +VAT Oil filters £6 Genuine £4 non Genuine
  8. J

Hello from JAKAN

I can build, run in and map you a 300 WHP NA engine here and have it sent out to you. 370bhp at the crank should do it. Would be really nice to do. Dry sump, titanium rods valves etc, tiny pistons, non-vtec 12,000rpm If your serious please get in touch d.turner@jakan.co.uk Regards Dan...
  9. J

Hello from JAKAN

It depends on what kind of work it is. We could certainly fit you in for a pad change and oil service next week. Call 01327 705550 to book in. Cheers
  10. J

I will need new discs

Thats ok. We offer next day delivery on all our products to anywhere in the UK. Regards Dan
  11. J

Hello from JAKAN

We carry Ferodo Brake pads in stock for the DC5 DS2500/3000 materials £97 +VAT for the front pads plus £35 fitting (Front only) £65 +VAT for the rears £60 fitting for fronts and rears We also have Goodridge braided lines in stock too
  12. J

Hello from JAKAN

We're dying to set-up a JAKAN in Sydney! The 13hr commute might get on my bits after a while though. If we can help you out at all hockeng just ask Dan
  13. J

JAKAN Honda

JAKAN Honda 01327 705550 www.jakan.co.uk F1, BTCC & WRC Engineers & mechanics for your road/race car. Servicing, Tuning, Set-up, MoT, Race/track support, Electronics, spares Engine Build, Transmission Build DC5 Items in stock; braided lines, ferodo pads, iridium plugs, ECUs, pullies, cams
  14. J

AEM Engine Management!

We only use AEM and it has all the features mentioned and more. The processor can run a 10cyl engine to 20,000rpm (Any guesses as to where this ECU comes from? Yep straight outta F1. Someone else actualy makes them for AEM.) For a demonstration just pop in and we'll show you. Regards Dan...
  15. J

Hello from JAKAN

£175 +VAT