Recent content by jayo656

1. J

Might be selling up [emoji30]

That‘s very true, i wish i could keep it till im 60/70, however, i am thinking of getting a 2nd property, and selling my toy would help contribute to the deposit [emoji20] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Exactly this! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Cheers Olly, but it just doesn‘t make sense for me to keep at the moment [emoji20] ive enjoyed every bit of this car it hurts thinking about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

So the time has come, im considering selling up [emoji20] After waiting a long time for my dream DC5, i may have to let her go as i have other cars to use and she just doesn‘t get driven much anymore. The worst bit is, this could possibly be my last Teg [emoji24] Sent from my iPhone...
  5. J

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

This is before when the trader got it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Eibach Pro kit or Sportlines?

Thats a lovely drop! Are you running better struts or oem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Are the rear springs the pro kit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

The springs have been on for almost a year so has definitely been settled in. Yeh its the rear thats making me want to change springs! Would it be a good idea just to replace the rears with the eibachs and leave the front spoons on? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Thanks for all the input guys, i will have to have a proper think about it before anything. Heres how she is at the moment:- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Which do people prefer and any reasons why one and not the other? Struggling to decide which one to go for, currently have spoon springs but looking for more of a drop. Any pictures would be greatly apprieciated! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Kakimoto Regu 06 with Tegiwa manifold?

Just Integra Type R owners page Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Thanks Jimmer, yeh ive seen it too on facebook where it hung stupidly low. So i thought asking here to be safe. Always wanted the kakimoto but dont really want to get rid of the teg mani! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

Cheers buddy, just wanted to be 100% sure it fitted the teg mani [emoji106] Cant wait to get it on now!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

Anybody run the above? Whats the fitment like? Straight fit or needs modifying? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk