Recent content by kwiatu

1. kwiatu

Replacement grill badge for facelift DC5

Its bolt on from behind grill, I did ordered mine from amayama.com with lot more emblems for about 200gbp for whole set
  2. kwiatu

what do i need before a k100

Thats kinda small hp gain, 3" exhaust will take about -10-15hp from mid range to give you 1-2 hp on top range - i dont think its worth that. K20A - with exhaust manifold, 2.36 exhaust, rbc, and well made intake (not the short arm which is on top of gearbox) should make about 240-245HP with good...
  3. kwiatu

what do i need before a k100

Do exhaust manifold and catback :) - your car will be able to breath :D suggest japspeed cause cheap and make works very well - its dc sports replica - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152084673478 catback is your own prefference, i wouldnt go with more than 2.36 inch exhaust for stock k20a - cause...
  4. kwiatu

Rotrex supersport kit?

in my opinion turbo would be the best ;)
  5. kwiatu

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

Mine 5 sets which are sold now - yellow ones are genuine J's and 2 sets which came few days ago :) 240GBP shipped :)
  6. kwiatu

Taking engine out, any general maintenance recommended?

Why you want to change head gasket ? if its fine i would stay with your one, you will need to get your block and head planned to do it proper. also DC5 power steering is working awesome for me, and ep3 EPS pretty sucks - if you will buy new rack it would be fine, but didnt seen company who...
  7. kwiatu

K20 injectors...

1000cc ID, or 720cc Bosch ;) Im going 720cc bosch for cheap for my K20A2 turbo :)
  8. kwiatu

RBC IM Upgrade

to be honest, manifolds - there will be no such a difference between one and another about exhaust, if you run 3" exhaust manifold, you should go about 2.5 (if your car is running aftermarket cams, etc.) 2.36 (if your car is running oem block + and just manifolds, intake) inch end of exhaust...
  9. kwiatu

RBC IM Upgrade

Fuel was tweaked, ignition map was untouched. Best mods we discovered is IM (ported rbc makes better job in mid range), well calculated exhaust (not 2.5 exhaust manifold and 3inch b pipe and catback - its weird idea), well calculated intake (even 3" short arm makes better job than gruppe m or...
  10. kwiatu

RBC IM Upgrade

Few days ago at dyno, we did tried few intake manifolds with 70mm tb upgrade. Engine was k24a3... oem prc manifold - 250hp ported rbc manifold with 70mm tb - 276hp ported rbc manifold with oem tb - 273hp :)
  11. kwiatu

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

Got replicas for 330gbp posted, will post pics soon, molds are make of genuine wings ;)
  12. kwiatu

Will they fit!?!

fronts will be too wide, here is set on rsx with DC5 brakes, 17x8 et35. about 2.5 camber. With J'S racing fenders (+15mm) these will fit with about 1.5 deegree camber i think. Rears will need camber arms or fenders arches rolled.
  13. kwiatu

SRS resistor install aftermarket wheel

Good way is to do it, is buy civic ej/ek airbag connector, and make soldered to this pigtail - that makes this will not be disconecting that easly...
  14. kwiatu

Ep3 5 stud rear discs fit dc5 ???

Fronts are 547.80PLN thats 105.88GBP for set Rears are 448.80PLN and thats 86,75GBP :) Price include 23% VAT ;)