Recent content by lujamil

1. L

Decat O2 sensor fault

I've got the Denso one. I've had no problems at all.
  2. L

Decat O2 sensor fault

Extender is for the secondary sensor. Your primary sensor needs replacing. Get it from here: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?catalog=14&partnum=2349005&a=UK14-2349005-22091 OEM will cost you approx £180. This is much cheaper and does exactly the same thing. Many of us on...
  3. L

Decat O2 sensor fault

It doesn't really but you'll be using more fuel. However if you have the extender I believe the error should go. Maybe try reset it? I can't remember from the top of my head if the error your getting is for the primary or secondary sensor. Search it in the forum. There's many threads about it...
  4. L

Downshifting.. what areyour thoughts?

That would have been bad :/ I honestly couldn't not downshift. Downshifting and vtech-ing have become bad habbits of mine. :xhaha:
  5. L

Downshifting.. what areyour thoughts?

So I was just reading thread on an American forum and they were going on about how downshifting hurts the clutch? I'm not too sure if it has a major impact on the clutch if your matching the revs (obviously not downshifting when your already at high revs), but nevertheless I don't see how I...
  6. L

Topping up oil?

Il try this from the laptop. I had a look from my phone so maybe that is why I didn't see it :P
  7. L

Topping up oil?

So I've run out my Fuchs oil for the teg and wanted to top up the oil a bit. Went on the opie oil site and they only do 5l bottles. Was wondering what you guys think on just using a different oil (5w-40), something like castrol? Just convenient to get a small bottle from halfords down the road...
  8. L

In dash Android tablet install :-)

Me too!!
  9. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

My phone won't even find the bluetooth device! =/ looks like the adaptor isn't working.
  10. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

That's exactly what I got. Let me know how it goes. I still haven't managed to connect mine.
  11. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

Thanks. I'll try that and let you know how it goes. I did make sure the adaptor is connected properly but will follow these steps and hopefully it will work. Thanks again.
  12. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

Yeah, just one light comes on. I've tried it whilst the cars on, i've tried it on another car too. I think it may be the adaptor which isn't working. I had the adaptor on during a 20 minute journey, tried after getting to my destination and the phone still couldn't find anything. But the fact...
  13. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

The app isn't my issue. It's the bluetooth adaptor.
  14. L

TORQUE OBD 2 App

I got this adaptor the other day, the light comes on in the adaptor but phone can't find the adaptor. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  15. L

J's Racing Oil Smoother - FD2 improved BHP and Torque

Reading this thread only one thing came to mind... R&D. Something we don't do much and the Japanese do a lot of. Hence the reason why we are years behind them.