Recent content by macer

1. M

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Put mine back on the road yesterday after "two years" in storage, cant wait to take her for a long drive tomorrow.
  2. M

Why are DC5's in Ireland for sale cheaper than those in Wales ?

Yea would like to sell mine but I know I'm wasting my time
  3. M

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Have owned my 2001 for 7 years and have 60200 on the clock.
  4. M

No Aircon belt type.

And how many ribs does that one have
  5. M

No Aircon belt type.

The belt I got is only a 5 rib, does anyone know if that is normal? or do I need the 6 rip.
  6. M

Washer Jet has stopped

Hoping to get in at the Car this weekend, anyone know what fuse to check?? :xconfused:
  7. M

Washer Jet has stopped

Yep exactly, when I try and use the washer nothing happens except for the wipers moving.
  8. M

Washer Jet has stopped

No the the jet is completely dead.
  9. M

Washer Jet has stopped

Does the washer jet have its own fuse? Mine has stopped working and before I go changing the jet I want make sure it‘s not the fuse. It‘s only when it‘s stopped working to ya realise how much ya need it. :xcry:
  10. M

Buddy Club or TODA ?

When I put the car on the first Dyno with a Js exhaust I got 210HP, I then put on a Mugen Airbox and Toda manifold I got 220HP, the tuner was very impressed with the Toda but said lose the Mugen Airbox as it is very restrictive. After cams and K-Pro I got 252HP 174lbft. All the above was done...
  11. M

Buddy Club or TODA ?

I have had a Toda on mine for four years and it‘s still in perfect condition. Only had off the car a few weeks ago for the NCT “MOT” I gave it a good inspection. Very happy with it.
  12. M

help with a map

I didn‘t think you could use the “K20a2 PRA ECU” on the K20a engine which uses the PRC ECU. Also I‘m sure you can't swap maps over on said ECUs? I could be wrong. I have PRC maps you can try if they will work on your ECU.
  13. M

kpro or no go?

I posted this on DTDIRL also If I was going to spend that kind of money for a map with those few mods I would insist on some of type of evidence it‘s a new map done from starch for “your” car. It would be very easy just to use an existing map & spend half hour to an hour fine tuning it to...
  14. M

kpro or no go?

I would look at a Manifold before the RBC but would definitely recommend getting both before having it mapped. I hear Martin in Westward is doing the K-Pro now I would give him a call, IMO the best and most honest tuner in the Country.
  15. M

js racing 60rr exhaust

Have one on my own car, its loud when you put the foot down but fairly quite for normal driving. Be very careful if you lower the car as the mid section hangs down quite a lot. Mine in Mondello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyrxVvLOA40