Recent content by Mase

1. Mase

Anyone had their KPro mapped by Mase?

as of right now it looks like friday is going to be the busy day :)
  2. Mase

Hey guys, I think I've replied to all the emails. If not shoot me a reminder. Looking forward to meeting all the new guys!
  3. Mase

Hello all, I will be coming back to tune some cars very soon! Looking forward to working with everyone again. I have booked my flights and will be traveling to the track day event at Spa april 1st. Then I‘ll be coming back to London and have booked Surrey Rolling Road for April 5th and April...
  4. Mase

Kpro Tuner Required - experiences/suggestions

You're in luck, I will be flying over april 1st. I will be tuning cars all day friday april 3rd, and all day saturday april 4th before I head to other parts of europe. Ive booked the AWD dyno at DS Automotive. Looks to be another 8-10 cars this trip to the london area, should be fun none the...
  5. Mase

More power through N/A tuning?

honestly depends on demand. If there is enough interest (atleast 3 to 4) cars, i would be interested in traveling. I have not yet been to scotland, so id be curious to venture that way! It just has to be cost effective for me. if you're interested, please PM and Id be happy to talk further...
  6. Mase

Re: reply If u can map my car 15whp more and improve gains through out the rpm also being on the safe side, i wouldn't mind investing in this :D Hi, I just looked at my files, and to date I've tuned 53 k-series engines. So yes, quite a bit. Now some of these are k24 bottom ends. Many...
  7. Mase

Great, That place just purchased a dyno dynamics, same brand/model of the dyno I own :) will def look into coming to dublin if the interest is high enough. I dont tune just hondas, I tune all kinds.
  8. Mase

I flew into cork last time i came to ireland. The dyno we used (cant remember the name) was having a hard time keeping traction on a 350 whp s2000. So we need to find a better dyno. In UK, i fly into london, there are several dynos in the area, I usually tune 6-10 cars each trip. UK is...
  9. Mase

reply I am def going to be coming back to the UK before the end of the year. most likely december time frame. If there is enough interest to come to ireland a couple days, I'll be happy to. Had a good turn out last time I came to ireland.
  10. Mase

Dyno Charts!!

a lot of these graphs need their vtec cross over/cam timing optimized!!!
  11. Mase

what spark plugs with nitrous

reply Nitrous is very effective if done right. You need good tuning and the correct safeguards. These motors can take a 125 shot easily. if properly tuned. 7 series plugs are fine for a small shot. u may have to gap them smaller however.
  12. Mase

reply A couple things I recommend: Dont jump to head work just yet. These cylinder heads flow much better than old dc2 heads. If you're looking for more power, High compression/better cam combo. (or if u can get get a k24 block). RBC is decent for intake manifold. A nice 4-1 Header...
  13. Mase

Mase coming to Ireland to tune Hondata’s

sorry i didnt see this thread replied to. Pricing will vary depending upon traveling expenses and dyno expense as well. Im looking into flights. Im shipping back a 600 whp s2000 to the UK, and need to fly over when it arrives back there, as it looks I should be over there sometime...
  14. Mase

Mase coming to Ireland to tune Hondata’s

sorry a little late getting to this thread lol I can supply ECUs/Hondata as needed. I will probably be back over sometime in July.
  15. Mase

hey guys, i'll be at surrey rolling road dec 22nd. (maybe 21st too if there are a couple more cars that sign up). A few of you guys have asked. I usually have time to chat while they are strapping/unstrapping the cars. so if you have any questions, feel free to come on down.... or if you...