Recent content by monz

1. M

A-Plan For Me

A-plan definitely get my vote!.. :xyes: I've been with them for 2+ years.. Excellent customer service & outstanding quotes!.. I'm paying £722 - f/c - 7 years ncb - pncb - road side cover - all mods declared - £250 excess - 3 points - london area!.. 8)
  2. M

Toda stroked/Cammed & Now Mapped!

Judging from my dyno sheet it does look like the power peaks at 8800rpm!.. Unfortunately i wasn't at the rolling road when the car was mapped/dynoed!.. But I will try & find out!.. I have to confirm the wheel torque figure with mase!.. As tom only gave me a rough estimate from my dyno sheet...
  3. M

I'm still waiting on tom to sort out the suspension & bushes!.. :( In regards to the cost of the stroker kit!.. It wasn't cheap as you can imagine the yen in japan is ridiculously expensive!.. #-o Regarding the nology leads mase doesn't rate or recommend their products!.. :roll: So i will be...
  4. M

Thank's for the kind comments guys!.. I have to speak to tom again on how to convert the wheel power to horse/flywheel power!.. My thoughts at the end of the day its not about the numbers but how its mapped, feels, handles & put its power down that counts.. Yeah dave I will give you a shout...
  5. M

Well its been a battle & a half to get the car to this stage!.. After months of waiting for different parts to come in from japan & the u.s.. Then getting everything fitted & run in.. The wait has been well worth it!.. I had a bad year last year when my bottom end bearing went & in the process...
  6. M

Mugen Vs BuddyClub, RBC Vs Stock & Kpro mapping session - Al

Great work dave!.. =D> Good insight for people with early mods in mind!.. :wink:
  7. M

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Interesting results!... :wink: Who did the mapping?.. I guess I have to wait & see what mine does once the engine is run in.. I think I will get paul at tdi north to do the mapping!..
  8. M

View from Paul G's Race car

Great Footage dave!.. & good driving paul!.. 8) That ek was quick anyone know its spec!.. :shock:
  9. M

Dave at Steels

Dave!.. Is a first class guy!.. Always willing to put customers first.. for advice, service & price!.. I will definitely put something in the post for him for christmas!.. =D> P.S - Thanks again dave for the rubber trims.. Monz. :wink:
  10. M

Japanparts.com

I too used them recently.. With no problems!.. Kept me well informed!! :wink:
  11. M

Result with 4x re040

Wow!.. My i ask where you got them for that price!!.. :shock:
  12. M

GRUPPEM FILTER REPLACEMENT

136.91.. + 36.50 P&P = 173.41! :shock: (The dollar & yen are still unstable!).
  13. M

It is expensive!.. But I did look around with no success.. k&n especially designed this filter to fit with the gruppeM..
  14. M

GruppeM japan sent me the filter direct.. But I went through (http://xposed.com.au) who are a gruppeM authorised dealer. The service from them was first class with regular updates on the shipping!.. Highly recommend them for customer service & ease of use.. Monz. :wink:
  15. M

It wasn't cheap!.. Here's the link to the website I bought it from with all the info; http://xposed.com.au/shop/air-filter-fr0985a-p-57.html Monz. :wink: