Recent content by Mr David

1. M

Private number plate

I was with Adrian Flux when i bought my private plate and very suprisingly they changed it for nothing. £35 is quite standard i think, 'admin' fee's so they say.
  2. M

Milano red paintwork

Coldfuse : Are you getting the respray done in Aberdeen, if so where about? Im also from Aberdeen but drive an EP3. :)
  3. M

DC5 basic buyers guide

Ah ok fair enough. Shame as it's a bloody nice car, different which is what i like about it. Oh and carbon fibre bonnet would make it lush. 8)
  4. M

DC5 basic buyers guide

How come lad? It's DM incase your wondering haha, jotting up on my knowledge on the Teg as im badly wanting one.
  5. M

Insurance for £825 for the year :)

Adrian Flux quoted me crazy for this, driving 4 years, 3 years NCB, i have an sp30 " :oops: " and they wanted £3.5k :shock:
  6. M

Chris Knott - Attention if you're under 30

How much NCB you have? I went to Adrian Flux for a quote with 3 years NCB and was quoted at £3.5k :o :shock: . Needless to say i needed fresh underwear.
  7. M

Another Scottish Newbie !

Hey, im in Aberdeen, noticed in the 'was it you' thread there is a few people in and around here. :)
  8. M

Chris Knott - Attention if you're under 30

Gutted as by the time i possibly go for the DC5 i would of been 25. :?
  9. M

Another Scottish Newbie !

Currently own a 03 plate EP3, but looking into getting a teg start of next year so just wanting to fill some of my brain up with the knowledge. :)