Recent content by ollieh17

1. ollieh17

CW with Blue interior?

blue would be cool and different!
  2. ollieh17

Avon ZZR

Anyone used these on a teg or any other car on track? Fancy swapping them for my ad08s as fancy something more track orientated. Can get a good price on these.
  3. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Genuinely interested to hear their findings first hand. What they did to look after them, what issues they had etc Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Have you used yellowspeeds coilovers on anything? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. ollieh17

Standard suspension

So for the price of a set of blistein with same adjustabilty you could almost get two or three sets of Of yellowspeeds tuned by people who race in the civic cup with decent adjustability? Know where my money would be going. Each to there own but I don't buy into brand names Sent from my...
  6. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Doesn't mean he wouldn't love the yellowspeeds also. The main r and d is in the damper. The coilover body is just to suit the car. Right on camber but having caster adjustability like the area ones is beneficial. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. ollieh17

Standard suspension

A set of yellowspeeds coilovers is more than a new pair of mugen shocks. So by that logic they are better and mugen are cheaply made? Have seen just as many rusty sets of blistein as yellowspeeds. Cost has nothing to do with how they perform. Again the same way area want to sell yellowspeeds...
  8. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Yet you want yellowspeeds lol? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Probably a bit unfair to give people advice on the oem set up when you are unsure on the issues with yours!
  10. ollieh17

Standard suspension

Found the oem with eibach lowering springs spot on! Performs well on track,and if you are aware you bought a sports car and not a comfort car, they ride quite well!
  11. ollieh17

FK2 calipers

Never know what's going on inside and wether they have been rebuilt
  12. ollieh17

FK2 calipers

New daily city cars are very much to blame people thinking older stuff is rubbish. Overservod to give confidence but crap when actually halting at decent speed.
  13. ollieh17

FK2 calipers

From a personal point, I quite like the feeling of the brakes. They make it easy to scrub off a little bit of speed and modulate hard stops from a high speed without locking up. You have to be careful when selecting a BBK that the piston surface area is near enough equal to OEM otherwise you...
  14. ollieh17

FK2 calipers

Maybe they are causing all your issues! whip them off and get them rebuilt