Recent content by Pawzo

1. Pawzo

Calling all Fujitsubo and Kakimoto owners...

I find it a really great combination, perfect for daily use as gives a nice tone without being too loud and sounds amazing on VTEC. Not had it mapped yet (next on my list hopefully!) and no other supporting mods so far.
  2. Pawzo

Calling all Fujitsubo and Kakimoto owners...

RM01a and Mugen Header/sports cat will work fine as that's what I am currently running xthumbup
  3. Pawzo

Norfolk Newbie with some questions

Welcome along, will keep an eye out for you too as I'm only down the road in Diss
  4. Pawzo

Alarm and Immobiliser help

Cheers guys, help is much appreciated, will give both companys a call Granty - That was my understanding too, but apparently mine slipped under the radar somehow!
  5. Pawzo

Alarm and Immobiliser help

Hi Guys, Apologies if this is in the wrong section but wasn't really sure where else to post. After some investigation it appears that my DC5 has not been fitted with an alarm or immobiliser since it was originally imported nearly 2 years ago. So does anybody have any recommendations for...
  6. Pawzo

Help please, new to all this but after a new stereo.

I'm running this too, fantastic system for the money!
  7. Pawzo

Help please, new to all this but after a new stereo.

I'm running this too, fantastic system for the money!
  8. Pawzo

It's finally been painted

Looks awesome mate, as everyone else has already said the colour really does suit the Teg!
  9. Pawzo

New to The forum and DC5 ownership!

Welcome to the forum Alex :)
  10. Pawzo

Best exhaust for a dc5?

Both the Kakimoto Regu 06R and Fujitsubo RM01A are very close to OEM, they just have more of a noise when on VTEC. Fitted the Fujitsubo a few weeks back and I love it as very similar to OEM, just a subtle difference in sound that tells you it's been changed.
  11. Pawzo

Matt from Norwich

Welcome mate, I'm only 20 mins away as well (Diss area). Very nice example
  12. Pawzo

FD2 First Detail of 2014

Looks awesome! xthumbup
  13. Pawzo

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Got my car fully serviced at TGM, including new pads, discs and front engine mount to replace my broken one (massive thanks to Tom and his team, highly recommended as always!). Then when fitting my new fujitsubo RM01A catback we discovered I have a full Mugen header and sports cat, winner :-)!!
  14. Pawzo

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Taking her for her 1st visit to Uncle Tom at TGM tomorrow. Full service and time permitting fitting my new exhaust as well :-)
  15. Pawzo

Prepping alloys for paint...Advice

You'd be surprised what results you can get from rattle cans with a lot of hard preparation. My Dad rebuilt and resprayed his motorbike in our garage using rattle cans and it then went on to win best in category and best in show at a number of bike shows! Just make sure everything is perfect...