Recent content by phil r

1. phil r

Looking for d 5 show car to join club

Pmd back
  2. phil r

Pasty would you be interestedun joining us as we have 2 members a lot further away than truro our 1st show will be at Newton abbot in May we are all working hard to get this group togeather hence me being on here we are after about 20 odd members only but all show cars this club isn't a bout...
  3. phil r

I will leave it here guys but thought I would give someone on here a chance 1st but if someone is interested you have my name send me a message I will be more than happy to discuss the club ect but enjoy your regs guys cheers phil
  4. phil r

I was hoping to get a nice person WITH a nice dc5 into the group before our meeting on the 11th Jan as I also wanted a fk2 as I am in talks with the owner of a fk2 at the moment as I said trying to have a really nice variety of top cars and owner enthusiasts as keen as us
  5. phil r

This car group is about car enthusiasts having fun a show cars the name is also a bit of fun that's all but the cars in it are special I'm 51 and another of the admin is 41 we want the right cars and the right people were not desperate that's why it's a closed group we were just asking on here...
  6. phil r

We ate based near exeter and we are after a really nice dc5 to come into the group as I have mentioned we have already put together I nice gang we are all determined to make this work and with the right personalities I'm sure it will the group is invite only so obviously invite only if you are...
  7. phil r

Hi mate we are looking for a mix of show cars for this club and the right friendly person to join our group of show cars only the group is called the southwest out laws we are having a meeting to at Christmas to discuss shows ECT buddy I have a show hawk sti in mint condition also in the group...
  8. phil r

Be nice to have a really nice one in the club
  9. phil r

Hi all my name is phil I use to own a dc5 a few years back still love the look of them anyway I'm after a show car and a nice and friendly owner to join our new exciting group near exeter in devon we will be attending local car shows as a show case group we all ready have a selection of show...
  10. phil r

Hi all my name is phil I use to own a dc5 a few years back still love the look of them anyway I'm after a show car and a nice and friendly owner to join our new exciting group near exeter in devon we will be attending local car shows as a show case group we all ready have a selection of show...
  11. phil r

Engine rebuild advice

If your going for a rebuild you might as well do the full monty , buddyclub rebulid for sure . \:D/
  12. phil r

Where to get a Mugen N1 ecu for DC5?

not really noticed any differance in fuel even though they do run a little richer for saving mr engine if racing and you dont have to rev it to 8500 to get max torque which is also good for the car , yes I did buy mine second hand for just over 400 quid , if I wanted to sell it on just on plug ...
  13. phil r

Where to get a Mugen N1 ecu for DC5?

like as been said before, basic breathing mods the mugen is a great bit of kit has totally tranformed my teg I love it lower vtec car pulls better no crapping around with remaps or driving for miles to be get it, done , car is alot smoother if I wanted to go beyond that then it would be kpro...
  14. phil r

in car video at Castle combe

great vid car sounds great :)
  15. phil r

Headlight "Cloudy"

These lights will suffer from condsensation inside which after time will give it a cloudy affect when you have the lights on you can see it alot suffer fom the same problem :xyes: