Recent content by Saint Matt

1. Saint Matt

Tegiwa insane Drive Shafts too Short!

That's not what I'm saying mate, of course Tegiwa are sorting it out, he said that earlier in the thread. It just seems "trendy" to bash Tegiwa on forums etc, when in this instance it's not tegiwa's fault at all and Dean knows this.
  2. Saint Matt

Yes, we have had 3 or 4 sets previously that are the correct length, I am not sure why Insane changed them, the part numbers were the same. They are being either removed or updated with a new part number from insane, Johnny has all the details and will update this thread as soon as he can.
  3. Saint Matt

Of course it isn't your fault that the shafts are wrong, that's not what I'm saying. Insane make them for both RSX and DC5R, they've made the mistake here. They box them up. Making videos with titles like "Tegiwa supplied insane shafts" IMO is suggesting it'd be different if you bought them...
  4. Saint Matt

I don't really get why you're bashing Tegiwa so much when it's clearly Insanes issue/fault, they boxed them up as DC5R. Bit unfair IMO, it'd be the same from anywhere else supplying those shafts. I also don't know why you'd fit them after going on facebook and saying that they're too short, they...
  5. Saint Matt

Plasti dip Thoughts?

Definitely wouldn't use it on wheels. I've done a few badges etc with it, that's what it is best for.
  6. Saint Matt

White tyre lettering

IMO it looks crap on road tyres, the letters are too small. Proper tyres on race cars only for me.
  7. Saint Matt

AutoArt DC5 model

I have a 1/24 scale Fujimi DC5 kit being made for my wedding cake haha, haven't heard anything about the kit quality to be honest!
  8. Saint Matt

How much heat wrap?

One 15m roll and 12 ties was enough for my tegiwa manifold on my old DC5 mate.
  9. Saint Matt

Dashboard change

You can probably seperate it once the dash is out, but it's not going to be easy
  10. Saint Matt

Possible hydrolock today?

If it has hydrolocked and even slightly bent a rod, the compression will be lower on that cylinder, no? I swapped an engine on an EK9 a couple of years ago, it had hydrolocked (although it had been in the water for longer) and this was the result when I stripped it down. Bit of an extreme...
  11. Saint Matt

Possible hydrolock today?

Probably worth compression testing it just to be sure mate.
  12. Saint Matt

VeilSide Titanium Teardrop exhaust

Keen to see how you get on with it mate, I was tempted and looked into them myself, and there was one video that made it seem rediculously loud, and another where it seemed pretty reasonable. Nice looking thing, regardless!
  13. Saint Matt

The revival of YC53 FLO, works done so far!!

Mine lives under the passenger floor mat :D
  14. Saint Matt

The revival of YC53 FLO, works done so far!!

No plate at all ftw
  15. Saint Matt

Marks on discs after Wales day out..

My evo's brembo discs did that after a track day. Never cause an issue or juddering but I wondered the same. Possibly just heat marks from where the cooling vanes are (or aren't)?