Recent content by Samy888

1. Samy888

Best place to get a remap in Northern Ireland

Andrew @ momentum done mine. supplied and fitted kpro4, hightly reccommended.
  2. Samy888

Best way to post a carbon bonnet?

either way then it isnt going to be cheap to post either! lol
  3. Samy888

unfortunately i live in northern ireland.... i would happily meet anyone in NI though.
  4. Samy888

aw i just dont know.... i dont want to either as i couldnt trust a courier that much especially with something so fragile. :/
  5. Samy888

Hi guys, this is a bit of an odd one i know, but how on earth would you post it. I have one, and am located in northern Ireland also. I highly doubt bubble wrap and cardboard would do the trick lol thanks! sam
  6. Samy888

Opinions on the J's Racing 70RR

I Had one on my teg, it is the noise of the gods. ear bleedingly loud. but glorious...
  7. Samy888

Hondata mapping

I had mine supplied and fitted by momentum motorsport. really great sevice too. I left mine with them for 3 or 4 days as i didnt need it. he took it out on the road for datalogging etc . only problem is they are based in northern Ireland. they also have a cracking website selling quaife...
  8. Samy888

Hubcentric spacers

My car was lowered 30mm on ebiach springs, i had 225 tyres and tegiwa 20mm spacers. was fine with that and didnt have any issues.
  9. Samy888

ECU Locaction & Removal

Thanks very much Mike appreciate the quick response, will let you know how i get on :)
  10. Samy888

ECU Locaction & Removal

Hey Guys, Im after a 'how to' as to removing my ECU as its being sent off to get the kpro fitted. can't seem to find anything on the forum either :/ thanks in advance :)
  11. Samy888

Spigot Rings

Yup :xconfused:
  12. Samy888

Spigot Rings

hmm he just said to me it would help balance the wheels. especially at speed. I had coilovers taken out and adjusted and corner weights set.
  13. Samy888

Spigot Rings

Would anyone be able to point me in the right diection for a set of these. Was in with momentum motorsport getting a proper suspension setup and they advised i should get some. any help would be greatly appreciated. there are the specs of my wheels :) Enkei RPF1 2x 17"x8" front 2x 17"x9"...
  14. Samy888

DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

Do you have a link for these radiation free stickers? would be interested in these... ;)
  15. Samy888

DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

Must be A disabled badge for the oldies ;)