Recent content by sh33n

1. S

Nuts

I think UNIT 8 do lightweight nuts, not sure about colours.
  2. S

2006 DC5 emissions test and model report

Surely then you'd also need K-Pro in order to adjust for the manifold change? I'm sure it would pass as is anyway, from what Ian is saying, but really is it worth it for a car which is ~6 months newer and a lot more cash? Just get a low mileage, mint 2005 model :)
  3. S

Anyone know what this is!!!

The four red coloured buttons give the impression that it's an Alpine.
  4. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

lol, yer the Teg is fine as an everyday car, plenty of room. I'm only 5'11 so haven't found a car I can't fit in as of yet.
  5. S

CTR to DC5 - What P/X did you get for your CTR?

Nah CTR mate, couldn't stray from Honda :) Cheers, will keep them in mind.
  6. S

Cool, was it a trade deal? Where was it? I'm considering selling up the CTR to get myself back into a DC5.
  7. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Was it your every day car? That's what puts me off them, not sure I'd want to do the 50 mile round trip every day in one.
  8. S

For god sake, don't take 9k for your CTR, it's worth much more than that. Sell CTR privately. Rent cheapo car for 2 weeks (£200) while you're finding your perfect DC5.
  9. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Was your VXT for sale on Piston Heads, silver with red roof? I thought I recognised it. I'm also tempted to come back to the fold :)
  10. S

Mégane Renaultsport 230 Renault F1 Team R26

I'd put money on a 172 Cup beating a CTR around a track any day of the week!!
  11. S

Mégane Renaultsport 230 Renault F1 Team R26

The driving position isn't great, but not the end of the world. I was considering a 225 Cup before the DC5, brand new, 14k, cannot complain at that really!
  12. S

DC5 Aftermarket ECU???

K-Pro is the most common one, I think Mugen do one as well. Talk to TGM, CPL or System-R.
  13. S

Advice on C Pack?

Most of the stuff can be sourced with a few days, same as a CTR.
  14. S

Advice on C Pack?

The red is a must imo, but depends on the colour of the car. C-Pack is also a must, the rear wiper is pointless, but the fold in mirrors are surprisingly handy and looks good when you press the button. Also C-Pack can help with the resale of the car, when I was looking I defo wanted a C-Pack...
  15. S

Exhaust soot. Running rich??

Mate, it's completely normal, it's not running rich!!