Recent content by snaildc5

1. snaildc5

some dc5's have rear side quarter pannel glass Window demister

I've only seen this on one other dc5.must be an extra
  2. snaildc5

advice wanted on lowering springs 02 dc5r

lovely job.thanks a million for that..i take it they are the 30mm springs? i think ill order a set
  3. snaildc5

@dc5-2ltr any chance you have a picture of the car from more of a side on angle? im still debating which ones to buy.i have to purchase in the next week or two so its time to get the finger out
  4. snaildc5

cheers folks alot of helpfull info and pics here.do you no if ep3 springs fit the dc5? i dont know of anywhere in ireland close to me that stock decent brands of springs so ill have to buy off ebay.only good brands i can find are for the ep3
  5. snaildc5

what exactly is the fast road set up, can any normal tracking and balancing shop do it?
  6. snaildc5

ive a set of tenzo springs in mine at the moment but they do not sit level front and rear and the comfort level wouldnt be the best either. ive thought about coilovers but the roads around my area rule them out.. ive seen a few 5s with spoon springs and they seem to sit level but some people...
  7. snaildc5

info needed on vtc solinide for k20 ASAP

the one i got worked fine car is running like a dream thanks for the help folks
  8. snaildc5

i think i have the correct one sourced so im going to go with that. i had it in for a tweek to the k pro map as i replaced the k and n with a tegiwa m and the mapper couldnt adjust the cam angle.it was jumping from 30 to 18 to 38 back to 20 ect so thats what he reckons might be the fault
  9. snaildc5

right basically i think mine is fornicateed so i got one today and the numbers dont match up mine is PNB B23796_43601 1Y07B. the one i got is PNA B23796_43600 1802G there is a slight difference in the solinides themselves too.mine had a small filter on it the new one doesnt plus the slots in...
  10. snaildc5

How To Check Honda Japan for any Recalls due on DC5 - Instructions

mine came back the same..i presume it means its ok.
  11. snaildc5

newbie from kildare ireland

even change the intake mani and you will see nice gains. If ye go down the road of cams an all that yer talking series money to run the car. Id struggle to get 400kms to a tank now so wit cams id reckon 250 maby
  12. snaildc5

hes a genious wit the k 20 i think anyway. Eh ive a full dc sports exhaust 4-1 mani.decat skunk 2 intake mani k and n typhoon wit a cold air feed and a heat shield think thats it?what mods are you running
  13. snaildc5

@ wedge. Yeah same spot. Couture auto. Aonghus mapped mine. Vtec6000. What power did you make
  14. snaildc5

im only on it a few weeks. I usually use dtdirl.com its a great mix of cars and members. Id go to a dc5 meet providing it wasnt the far side of the country.
  15. snaildc5

cheers people. . @ gracem yeah it was at you. I seen a silver teg down there after jap fest thought it was you as there isnt too many silver ones around. For anyone interested in a meet.there is a honda-haven meet in the midlands rest stop portlaois on the 16th of this month cant remember a time...