Recent content by Solerdus

1. S

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Hmmmmthis its quite a old post but i only just relised it :shock: seems like no one has had a problem with the steering yet. Did sought of put me of getting a DC5 a bit :cry: but most likely still go ahead with getting one as no one has had a problem :D can some one tell me bit more about...
  2. S

Ings +1 kit, preparation and painting

Hi Can you tell me Where did you get your INGS kit from and how much :?: i was thinking of getting that kit once i bought my DC5.i Type in INGS body kit on google and some site come up and the price all most blow me away all most 2K for a full INGS kit :shock: thanks
  3. S

BEWARE!! 'flo'

I checked out the story about this DC5 and i just cant belive the amount of fault it has :shock:
  4. S

BEWARE!! 'flo'

I checked out the story about this DC5 and i just cant belive the amount of fault it has :shock:
  5. S

civic type R strut braces ?

Feww thanks god for that i thought i was going to get banned :lol: yeah its looks like it fits so i mute give it a go.I Better say it this time thanks :lol: :wink:
  6. S

:oops: Thanks mate for the reply and help :wink:
  7. S

These are pics of a cusco strut from a civic type R And these are form a DC5 resoned im asking i cos i have a friend who is selling a cusco strut from a EP3 cheap and if i know it fits i mute buy them from him for my future DC5.It does look very similar :?
  8. S

Does any one know if the EP3 cusco strut fit the DC5 :?:
  9. S

Hi does any one know if the EP3 civic type R front or rear strut braces will fot the DC5 ?
  10. S

Tax and DC5 on Ebay

Hi thanks for the reply i had a look at the tax info and i know what to look out for now i dont think ill go for this one any way thanks
  11. S

Tax and DC5 on Ebay

Hi thanks for the reply i had a look at the tax info and i know what to look out for now i dont think ill go for this one any way thanks
  12. S

Tax and DC5 on Ebay

Hi guys i know i have ask this befor but i just want to double check cos i will be looking to get a DC5 in a few months and i dont want to get stung with buying the higher road tax :? (1) for the lowest road tax will it simply say PLG on the taxation class on the V5 ? cos i just had a look at...
  13. S

High Res White DC5 pics for PC Wallpaper

These pics are amazing 8) i think i know what coulor my DC5 is going to be :wink:
  14. S

DC5 info

oh i see :lol: There tend to be more white ITR then blue or black and silver,my last car was white and i was thinking about blue or black and not getting a white car again .but the DC5 does look good in white 8) so i wouldnt mind getting a white again.
  15. S

Hi

Thanks for the wellcome guys :D