Recent content by spike

1. S

Dyno/Rolling Road question

Xtreme Autos..
  2. S

For the guy who had the car dyno'd in 3rd gear. That cant be right ! Ok I had mine dyno'd last saturday. As I was saying my mate had had his dc5 dyno'd in 4th gear a few weeks back. He made 202bhp. The guy operating it was adament that it couldnt get an accurate reading in 4th. So he ran my...
  3. S

honda wheel on other cars

DC5 wheels will fit an S15, that much I know. DC2 wheels fit feck all..
  4. S

I will if its good! :lol: Had the crazy thought of removing the speed sensor from the gearbox to remove the Jap limiter for the run, so I could do it in 5th. I know it'd bring a engine management light on but I could get that cleared in work. But if you two got those figures in 4th then I...
  5. S

Brembo repair kit...

It's probably more like supply and demand, I bet Honda Uk have sold a few of these where as Honda Ireland may not have. If something is selling you'll see an increase.
  6. S

That's impressive WHP Stu. IMHO, whp is the figure you need to be more worried about. A lot of people I know get too caught up in bhp figures, but if you're not getting it to the road it doesnt matter ! Anyone know what whp a totally stock dc5 should be putting out ? Im guessing you're loosing...
  7. S

Brembo repair kit...

Recommended retail from Honda Ireland is €97.95 + vat. So €118.50. Be interesting to know how much same part costs in the uk.
  8. S

Be interesting to see what I get saturday so. Neither of you guys have kpro have you ? My mates was a good bit down on that power actually.. What whp and torque did you both make ?
  9. S

Brembo repair kit...

Not sure about the calipers being the same on the 350, but you can get the piston seal and boot repair kit from Honda. Part number : H01463-S6M-J51
  10. S

Yea, that was my arguement with my mate. I think a lot of it was that he didn't get a great power figure - or so he thought. What kinda power did you guys make - stu and logik ?
  11. S

Cheers for the replies lads. Macer, yea thats kinda why I asked, the limiter thing came up with me and a mate in a conversation earlier. He'd previously had his car dyno'd in 4th (limited), but the operator had said that dc5s cant always make their peak power in 4th, but unless it's de-limited...
  12. S

Sorry lads if this is in the wrong section, and Im sure also this has come up before, but the search is wayy to general here, cant find what I want. What gear do you run the DC5 in on a rolling road ? Is it 4th like you would with most 5 speed cars, or is it different with the 6 speed box ...
  13. S

AEM long arm/injen CAI

I have an Injen CAI fitted about 6 months now. I'll try post some pics later. I paid €350, delivered from the states, and at that got caught about €70 tax.. Fitted it myself, comes with a replacement washer bottle, front left splashguard needs to be cut to fit the pipe out, but...
  14. S

Question on FD2

never driven an fd2 so cant give an opinion on that. I've seen 3 in the flesh now, including one at a trackday and ive still got a bit of a mixed opinion. From the front, and back, and at an angle from the front and back they look great. But looking at the side straight on, I think it looks a...
  15. S

hello from Ireland

Well mossy, my namesake ! Welcome to the site. I've a dc5 for sale by the way and live down your way... :wink: