Recent content by The Mofo

1. T

Help needed - eibach springs, mugen shocks

Thanks guys, I'll give TGM a shout.
  2. T

Do you remember where you got them from? Burn - not really wanting to spend that much especially after buying spring already and I've already fitted the rears with eibachs so don't want to mix it up.
  3. T

Do they even do a kit for the facelift?
  4. T

Looks like these are facelift mugen shocks then, they are mirrored not matching, so next question, how do I get two facelift eibach springs? What's the betting that I have to purchase a full set!
  5. T

I didn't think you could get mugen facelift dampers? Mines a pre facelift.
  6. T

Hi folks, I've recently purchased some Showa dampers and then have got a set of eibach springs from someone on the ep3 forum thinking they're the same fitment. Imagine my surprise when I go to fit the springs only to find that they both run the same direction and one won't fit the damper. Is...
  7. T

Rear Speaker Recommendations

I've never heard a great sounding system with just fronts and a sub it sounds empty and a little thin, you're asking a relatively small set of speakers to do a lot of work and car subwoofers aren't the most musical beasts. I've always put rear fills in, helps to fill out the sound and also...
  8. T

Custom sub boxes

Hi all, I'm looking for a custom sub box that sits over the arch on the boot. I live on the Isle of Man and there's no one over here capable of making such a thing, anyone know where one has been done that could make one for me? Phil
  9. T

Spoon or Eibach for Mugen SS

Hi folks, As above, I've just got a set of mugen dampers, I've read on here the Mugen springs are harsh so I'm looking to replace them. I know there's a few on here with spoons but anyone tried them with Eibachs? My car is currently on standard dampers with Tanabe springs and it's too low...
  10. T

Hid4u ballasts

Hi all, Looks like I've got a ballast down, dipped beam started flickering then off it went, we've had a lot of rain recently so I'm not surprised. Hid4u do stand alone ballasts, has anyone fitted these rather than getting the whole kit with new bulbs etc? They do a 35w version so I assume...
  11. T

Calipers on the wrong side

Hi all, I've just taken my Calipers off to get them refurbished and I've noticed the bleed nipples are on the top which makes me think that they've been swapped over. Is it easier to bleed them if the nipple is on the top? Forcing any air to be forced upwards by the fluid? I don't think it's...
  12. T

Purchasing a DC5

I had a clio197 cup prior to getting the five and although they can shift the engine is very peaky, you really have to work the gearbox and rev it high. The problem is the gearbox feels rubbish and at low revs there is no poke at all, clutches are pretty weak and their isn't anywhere near the...
  13. T

Front door speakers

I've never heard a bad set of Rainbows. Really depends on how much you want to spend. There are a lot of options out there. Like I said can't go wrong with Rainbows or another less well known brand over here are Morel, I have coaxials in the back and they're incredible. Of course serious...
  14. T

Which fast road pads?

Hi there folks. Second time teg owner here, my previous car had dixcel discs and z pads. Before that I had ap discs and mintex 1144 pads. Currently the car has the standard brembo discs which have been grooved and I'm on standard brembo pads. There's plenty of life left in the discs but the...
  15. T

ARC induction kits

Thanks Dotty, where does it draw the cold air from?