Recent content by Topter

1. T

OEM Wheel Refurbishment

Thanks guys, I think I'm probably just gonna get the FN2 Civic wheels if it's gonna cost £400 to get this done to a decent standard. Just thought that for £200 (which were the rough prices online) it would maybe be worth it.
  2. T

OEM Wheel Refurbishment

Hi guys, Until I can afford the wheels I want I figured it may be a good idea to get the current wheels refurbished as they are a little bit stained and in areas the paint is flaking off a little bit. Prices seems reasonable going by some websites a simple Google search brings up. My query is...
  3. T

Confused about HID kit replacement

In answer to my own questions in case someone else with similar issue finds this post... Found that Model B-11 was just the ballast model so none of the HID companies could tell me what bulbs went with them because they would work with various different kinds. Therefore I had to find out what...
  4. T

Cleaning supplies sites

Just bought the Meguiars NXT Gen Starter kit, Hot Rims All Wheel cleaner, Water Magnet towel and a wheel brush. Found Amazon to be the cheapest by some way out of this list. They also had it all in stock, although the towel is dispatched from EuroCarParts.
  5. T

Confused about HID kit replacement

Hi guys, I've really tried to research this but getting confused and have admitted defeat and now writing this... I've had an issue since I bought the car, that the nearside headlight wouldn't turn on every time. It's gradually just died completely on me. This weekend I swapped the ballasts...
  6. T

Wheels what fits and how they look

The logic to this seems sound, why is it not the norm? Anyone got any downsides to having this setup?
  7. T

OEM Alloys Values

I'm guys, I'm looking at getting the 18" Civic wheels for the Teg and found an advert for them with tires for £550 but also offering PX on original ITR wheels. Problem being I can't find any for sale any where and no prices mentioned in adds on here so I have no idea how much my wheels are...
  8. T

Newbie in Reading

Hi Dave, cheers for the reply. I know John Kleiss well, always had my ICE fitted there, always a quality job. Been tempted to strip the whole alarm system out and go for a Clifford over the Gemini one in there now, but all in good time, unless the random siren returns! I'm in Woodley, you? Seen...
  9. T

Newbie in Reading

Hi all, Had my DC5 for a couple of months now and still look forward to driving it everyday. Bought privately and was sold the moment I saw it. It's in excellent nick, 66k on the clock, Champ White, completely standard. Have had a couple of problems, one very strange where what I can only...