Recent content by W 70M C

1. W 70M C

Thank F*$% it wasnt the teg!!!!

Defo Crash for cash!!!! Like you say, glad it wasent the Teg and that you ok!
  2. W 70M C

Feedback welcome on my DC5...

Welcome to the forum. Love themrims on this!
  3. W 70M C

Something different OEM lovers shield your eyes :P

I like it mate...ive a mate with a Clio RS, carbon bonnet, trims colour coded, looks brilliant in the flesh (pic really dosent do it justice!! http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/Bic2000/Clio%20RS%20200/?action=view&current=clionewbonnetpaint.jpg&sort=ascending
  4. W 70M C

Calling all Milano Red owners......

Well thats me told. See what we can or cant do. Thanks for all your feed back.
  5. W 70M C

You cant 'fix' it....to truely remove the 'problem' of defective paint pigments then yes, you would need to have a bare metal respray. You can make the car look very good and return it to a great depth of shine without having to wet sand the surface.... Majority of oxidization is a reaction to...
  6. W 70M C

Most modern day Hondas...and other cars will have a clear coat. Yes rascal69 im aware it has a clear coat....and you can bring the colour back!!! Thats why i am asking for car ;)
  7. W 70M C

PM Sent ;)
  8. W 70M C

Good day ladies and gentlemen, For those of you that dont know, i work for Meguiar's UK. My duty is organsing the events we attend, this year we are looking at demonstrationg products a lot more at events. Im looking for a Milano Red that needs some loving.....im not talking about a new...
  9. W 70M C

Dodo Juice

Ive not tried born to be mild but any good quailrty shampoo shouldnt strip off the wax you have layered on.
  10. W 70M C

Sealant VS Wax

;)
  11. W 70M C

Detailing a CW - Advice

Wow...some interesting stuff in this post....and to a degree most of it correct. I am however going to throw a litle curve ball in there......(still a Meguiar's product though, sorry) Cleaner Wax, most cars its about creating a deep gloss, which polishing oils create, with CW or any white car...
  12. W 70M C

Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba PLUS + Pics Added!

Looking good mate!!!! :)
  13. W 70M C

Carbon bits, Spoiler Pics...

Spoiler OEM : 1. Alan Lee 2.Alfa27 3.DonkeyKong 4.mario_v 5.itwasntme 6.Rob R 7.W 7OM C Bonnet Oem: 1.Alan Lee 2.Rob R 3.ItWasntme
  14. W 70M C

New wheels again, 17x9" all round

Nice to know they fit....ive got some 17x9's for next year.....offset is going to cause me some headaches though. Big thumbs up...perfect tyre size :xgrin:
  15. W 70M C

Who's parcel shelf rattles?

I had a rattling shelf and i it turns out i had shut the boot and the suitcase in the boot was slightly higher and popped it out of the clip, only enough for it to rattle......im sure you have checked but just double check that its cliked into place.