Recent content by Wardy7

1. W

New Dc5 owner from Stoke on Trent

It was a VERY sad an emotional day for me when I sold this car having had it for over 6 years and i'm still missing her now! :( That said, she's gone to a very good home to a proper Honda nut so all is good with that regards! I had hoped to get an FD2 soon after but none have come up at the...
  2. W

Marked wheels

How did you get on with it, did it do the buisness on them and clear the stains?
  3. W

Overfilled Radiator bottle

Thanks for the replies lads. I got a bit out using some straws and created a vacuum with finger over the end, didn't have any pipe that would fit in. Took it down a tiny bit but it's still over max but I'll leave it now!
  4. W

Overfilled Radiator bottle

My Radiator bottle was showing on minimum so I poured in some of the Honda Ready mixed coolant but wasn't paying attention and have overfilled it a fair bit above the max (it isn't brimming at the top, maybe a spare 1cm at the top). What's my best way to get it back down to the max level as I'm...
  5. W

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Have just gone for one of these now, bought online from Tayna Batteries for £53.54 delivered (like their facebook page and there is a discount code on there to save a couple of quid).
  6. W

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Is the Varta battery still the choice over the OEM one? Need a new battery, Honda garage quoted me £66 for one from them but will get a Varta one if they are considered better?
  7. W

Scale Models

I have this one too. It sits alongside my Autoart Bugatti Veyron & Lamborghini Gallardo!
  8. W

New front disks and pads help required

Thanks lads, have decided on the Ferodo pads then, ta! :)
  9. W

New front disks and pads help required

I know a subject no doubt done loads of times (I have searched an dread some threads on it). I need some new pads for my car to pass it's MOT, ABP Motorsport have also said that really the front disks want doing too, it currently has OEM disks. I only use the car for road use, am I best...
  10. W

Which tyres to go for?

Cheers. I didn't spot that section sorry hence why I posted in this one which didn't have anything of use :oops:
  11. W

Which tyres to go for?

Done a quick search on the forum but can't spot anything recent so thoguht I'd post up my tyre question anyway. I've always stuck Eagle F1's on the DC5 and it's been a while since I needed some new boots but I'm now in need for 4 new tyres and I wondered if the Eagle F1's are still the rubber...
  12. W

Screen washers not spraying - fuse blown I guess

I'm guessing they may have frozen and the fuse has blown when I tried to use them as they don't attempt to spray now. Does anyone know which fuse it is that I need to change to save me having to go into the garage and lift the bonnet up :)
  13. W

Highest octane pump fuel?

I pretty much stick to V-Power as don't have a Tesco for any 99ron stuff in my town.
  14. W

Drivers door not locking

Just come to use the car now and the drivers door is not locking/unlocking off the fob or from the door lock button on the drivers door, it does lock and unlock if I manually lift or push the actual door lock pin but that is it. The rest of the car (passenger door and boot) is lockign fine. Any...
  15. W

Oulton Park 12th August

Have you decided which your going in yet mate? :)