Search results

1. M

Mugen or F-Con S

Hi people, I am currently using Mugen ECU now in my DC5 but though of changing it. Will it be better if I change to a programmable one? I was thinking that because the Mugen one is pre set to suit some modifications and the weather in Japan is different from the weather in Malaysia which is...
  2. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi all, Some of the DC5 owners might find their cars come with a non-detachable face double-din stereo head unit from Japan. If you are replacing it with a single-din headunit, then you will leave a big gap in the lower deck of the headunit panel. So, I ordered a 2002 RSX non Type-S pocket for...
  3. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hi there! I'm a DC5R driver in Japan and recently created a site about DC5R. http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/2539/indexe.html Though most part of it is under construction, you can hear some sounds of DC5R. I will be happy if you find it interesting. Morino1R
  4. M

Introducing you to www.clubrsx.com

Hey people...i don't know if any of you may have noticed, but www.clubrsx.com has many more Integra fans such as yourselves in there. come visit us...i'm from Australia. Tofu
  5. M

Mugen CAi or Spoon drop in

Okay time to start a techie thread and see what other peoples views are... I fitted a ugen CAI to my DC5 at the weekend... on the RR managed to gain 2bhp.. not quite up to the promises!!! Now i suspect this is because the Mugen CAI is designed to be used with the Mugen bumper with the cutout...
  6. M

WARNING!! Dodgy importer!

Most of you've probably read this by now but just incase any who havent will need to. Its a very interesting thread and for those who are looking for an import this is the company to definately AVOID. http://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?s=&threadid=23565&perpage=15&pagenumber=1...
  7. M

Thinking of Buying a DC5

Any advice welcomeOk , usual questions ... To all the owners on this website where did you go to , how much and how long did you have to wait. I know Litchfield’s import the DC5 ...anyone used these guys? I currently own a CTR and am wanting somthing more , I could spend £5k on it...
  8. M

Integra from Denmark

Hello. I am from DK so i dont speak Englisch so good have a look on my home page: www.krogager-auto-engros.dk There is my integra Type-R I am number one in 0-402m. in Denmark time: 14.423 sek. The car is Normal (Standart) (no tuning.) And all the big Car Tunner in Denmark is not so fast...
  9. M

DC5 owners from Singapore

Good to know that there are DC5 type R owners in UK as well... Greetings from all the DC5 owners from Singapore! Cheers! fsb
  10. M

Want to buy Aluminum Front Lower Control Arm for DC5R?

Hi there, I'm from Canada owning the less-impressive RSX Type S (DC5). I'm now trying to do convert the Brembo Brakes on the DC5R to my Type S but I need to get wheel hubs and the lower control arm to make it work. So far I got the wheel hubs and I'm still looking for the lower control arm. I...
  11. M

Mugen N1 damper kit

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/product. ... ehicle=RSX The spring's rate is from 14K to 32K. i think the car jumps like a dolphin on the UK road with 32K on. :lol: Andre
  12. M

couple of questions

i am very interested in the integra and am possbily looking to get one in the next couple of months... and i wondered ; Do they all have push button start ? or is this an extra some people have had fitted ? For the SVA approval, is the speedo left as it is but the KMPH reading now just...