Search results

1. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on Spoon Kevlar Spark Plug Covers

Spoon Kevlar spark plug cover for K20: RRP around £100 to £120 + delivery GB of 10 or more, £90 delivered each Delivery within UK only. If you'd like one please add your name to this thread. Cheers Chris www.funkystyling.co.uk
  2. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on AEM Spark Plug Covers

AEM Spark Plug Covers for DC5: Normal price on our site = £99.75 + delivery Buy 10 at £85 each + delivery (any colour) (15% off) If you'd like one please add your name to this thread along with your colour choice. Cheers Chris www.funkystyling.co.uk
  3. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer on AEM Fuel Rails

AEM Fuel Rail for DC5: Normal price on our site = £157 + delivery Buy 10 at £135 each + delivery (any colour - red/blue/polished) (15% off) Buy 20 or more at £130 each + delivery (any colour) (approx 18% off) If you'd like one please add your name to this thread along with your colour...
  4. FunkyProduct

Group Buy offer for AEM Intakes

Hi guys We are able to offer a group buy on AEM intakes for the DC5. Version 2 - Titanium coloured £185 delivered (for 10 units) Version 1 - £175 delivered (for 10 units - any colour combinations - red/blue/polished) Delivery within UK. If you're interested please post to this thread...
  5. FunkyProduct

Mag shoot

Hi guys Just thought I'd let you know last week I had my DC5 photo shoot for the cover of Scotland's Fast and Modified magazine next month - due in the shops in about 2 or 3 weeks. Should be a laugh so check it out! You'll also no doubt get to see my ugly mug in the feature somewhere! So, is...
  6. FunkyProduct

Can anyone help me? Car wont start :(

Hi guys Something strange is happening to my car and it wont start. Can anyone help? What I have done to it today was fit an Apexi super ground system and went to turn the key and it would turn over and almost start, but then cough and die. Then it just turns over and nothing. My Blitz R-VIT is...
  7. FunkyProduct

More mods go on the car - woo hoo!

My car's now really taking shape so I thought I'd fire up here a list of what's happened recently: New Injen SES exhaust mid section and back box: Boooooomin! Sounds great - well happy. Tein S-Tech lowering springs: Decided a full coilover kit would be more than I would need. These springs...
  8. FunkyProduct

My 1/4 mile oops

Hi guys Just thought I'd share some thoughts on my first Teg-on-track day. Went up to Crail on Sunday just gone. Crail is an old air field in Scotland which is used every 2 weeks for drag racing. Managed 5 runs in the day, and lost every one of the races - lol. Two runs were against a DC2, one...
  9. FunkyProduct

Scottish people please read

Hi guys Just thought I'd share this: www.scotjap.com This is a new forum for people in Scotland who own a Jap motor, whatever it's kind. We hope that this will be a base for meetings in Scotland and a shared resource of information. It's free to join for anyone but it's based more for Scottish...
  10. FunkyProduct

AEM Fuel Rail fitted

Just fitted the AEM fuel rail to my DC5. Easier than I thought! I'm feelin pretty poud of my spanner work at the moment :xriding:
  11. FunkyProduct

How much worth in these bits?

Hi guys As we develop our show car we've got a growing pile of bits pulled off the car. I was wondering how much these might be worth - have you got any idea: 2x Recaro red seats 4x Type-R white wheels + Brigstone tyres 2x JDM rear lights 2x JDM side repeaters 1x Integra rear badge 1x Type-R...
  12. FunkyProduct

Ghaa, someone stole my rear speakers!

Well I went to check why my rear speakers werent working - ahhhh, they've been removed by the last owner! Cheeky bugga!!! Anyway, was there any conclusion about what speaker holder bits fit the DC5? Was it Corsa? (a, b or c?) Cheers, Chris
  13. FunkyProduct

Who wants Tein lowering springs?

Alright folks, anyone want some SKA28-AUB00 TEIN S. TECH Springs for DC5? Lowers by 1.7" front and 1.4" rear. I can do a deal for £199 a set plus postage. Anyone interested? Chris
  14. FunkyProduct

Camber Bolts - Diameter

Does anyone know off by hand if the front strut mounting camber bolts on the ITR DC5 are 14mm or 16mm ? Cheers Chris
  15. FunkyProduct

Exhaust comparisons and sound samples?

Anyone know of a web page with comparison of exhausts on the DC5 (or RSX) with some sound samples too? Saw a great one for the Celica... hoping there's one out there for us too but havent found one yet :?
  16. FunkyProduct

Springs

Alright, gonna lower my car but cant streach to coilovers so was gonna get lowering springs. Wondering what your recommendations would be. Currently thinking either Spoon or Tein (Tein lowers more... we think)? Any thoughts?
  17. FunkyProduct

Proposal - DC5 Club

Hi folks I was just thinking, is there any plans to form a DC5 Owners Club officially? I'd happily put my hand up for Scottish representative. Anyone else interested? Chris
  18. FunkyProduct

Wheels for that big offset??

Hi guys I'm having trouble finding alternative alloys for my DC5 which accomodate the 60 ET/Offset. Everything I see is around the 40ish ET. Has anyone swopped their wheels and if so, what for? Did you add spacers? I dont mich fancy adding 18mm spacers :-O Cheers Chris
  19. FunkyProduct

New DC5 section now up and running

Hi guys We've now got our DC5 section up and running on Funky Product. Featuring a range of exciting DC5 items plus we'll be adding loads more! Check out the range here: http://www.funkyproduct.co.uk/category. ... egra%20DC5
  20. FunkyProduct

Changing brake pads on front?

Anyone got a write up on how to change the front brake pads?