Search results

1. B

What RE050A Variant do u have?

Please advise what variant of these tyres you have?
  2. B

Z or W rated?

Are the tyres Z rated?
  3. B

Whirring noise

Whirring noise from front, usually hear it more when foot is off the gas? Wheel bearing?
  4. B

RE050 Variations

There are a few variations of this tyre, which one is the best? anyone? RE050 RE050 GZ RE050 EZ RE050 A (CZ) RE050 MZ
  5. B

Rear brake nipples

Do the rear bleeding nipples have a rubber cover?
  6. B

Brake fluid

How much fluid does the dc5 take?
  7. B

Window closure

Anyone fitted a window closure module?
  8. B

Manifold Rumble

Is it common for the exhaust manifold to make a rumbling noise when I pump the accelarator and have my foot down on the clutch?
  9. B

door dim relay

Anyone know where this is located?
  10. B

Spoon b pipe modification

As you may be aware the baffles on my silencer are rattling, thus I now have the option of getting a new silencer put in place or an unsilenced bit of pipe to replace the existin silencer. What do you think? I am thinking unsilenced as it is cheaper and I still have the oem bbox, thought the...
  11. B

Unsilenced pipe with oem bbox

anyone tried this combination?
  12. B

Rumbling noise in low gears

anyone else have a rumbling noise in low gears coming from the front, especially when changing from 1st to second?
  13. B

Exhaust Rattle?

I am a bit confused as I have an intermittent rattle coming from the exhaust. It sounds as though it is coming from the front and then again it sounds as though it is coming from the rear. However when I touch or nudge any part of the exhaust the rattle dissapears and then will either come...
  14. B

HKS internal diameter

Couldn't find an answer although it has been asked before, anyone?
  15. B

57mm bore exhaust

I know that the ideal pipe diameter is 60mm but have also been told that a 57mm bore is fine for n/a. Also the BC pro spec is > 60mm does this mean that power low down and mid range will be poor? Any comments or suggestions on this?
  16. B

American v Japan exhaust

any issues from buying an american system over a jap one? the pipe diameter seems the same etc...
  17. B

EP3 backbox V DC5 Backbox

What is the difference between the 2 back boxes. is it just the pipe at the back box is longer on the dc5?
  18. B

EP3/DC5 Spoon Earthing kit

Are these the same? will the EP3 kit fit the DC5?
  19. B

Faceift rear camber arm

My off side rear camber arm has an abs load arm attached to it, therefore not allowin me to change the arm wth an adjustable one. Anyone else come across this? my only opion is to fit an arm on the other side and get it to match with this one :?
  20. B

Race manifold issues

I have a dc sports race manifold which I took off my ep3 and I was wanting to know if any people on here had issues with fuelling when changed? I have done a search and it seems that the cel light will not come on and as the ecu is wideband it should sort out the fuelling?