Search results

1. S

Forum Names : Real Names

sking666-Paul the sking666 comes from the years of reading stephen king :xrockout:
  2. S

Vtec point

cheers last time on my ep3 imo i went mad,ending up spending a fortune i just feel that with the lower point its more usable but it seems to achieve this ill need a CAI and exhaust (dont get wrong, i know ill get better gains if i do add these)i just wondered if you could lower it on a standard...
  3. S

does age make a difference?

ive been looking at 2003's and facelifts with about 30k on them the car will be a daily runner!
  4. S

Vtec point

what is the cheapest way i can lower the vtec point without having to add loads of mods? im planning on lowering the point but thats it.
  5. S

does age make a difference?

Do you think a more expensive newer car is a better buy than an older model BUT they both have the same mileage? when your buying do you go off condtion only or age as well?
  6. S

chassis numbers can you help?

nice one cheers! 8)
  7. S

chassis numbers can you help?

Hi ive been looking at a DC5 and asked for the chassis number and was given DC5-2300** this doesnt seem right i thought they all started with JHMDC and should have 17 numbers in it? also its got a private plate on it but when i HPI'd it it came up as a DC2!!!??? what do your chassis numbers...
  8. S

getting old = getting rid of dc5?

ive spent £30 on an MOT!! 8) mates rates 8) :lol:
  9. S

pm'd you i run a 2.2 civic as my company car and return about 40 MPG BTW. :? trouble is diesel are so powerful now the difference between petrol and diesel has really narrowed!
  10. S

help buying a DC5

true once my loan clears next week im off hunting!!
  11. S

i must be doing it wrong!!! we're selling our 2.4 accord type-s to get a teg as a daily runner and were both 35 with 2 kids 9the nuclear family :xlol: ) at the mo the mrs uses the accord and gets 360 out of a tank going from chorley to warring ton every day. the good thing with the accord is it...
  12. S

does anyone know these or this car?

what do you guys think of the one in autotrader? im curiouis where he got it.
  13. S

help buying a DC5

do you think that as time goes by the facelift will be come more desirable as it'll be a newer car?
  14. S

anyone? :?: :xcry:
  15. S

or http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1208247.htm any help is welcome Many thanks 8)
  16. S

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p
  17. S

help buying a DC5

but i cant afford both :xcry:
  18. S

help buying a DC5

so although its not my 1st tyupe-r it will be my 1st DC5 so which should i go for facelift or non facelift?
  19. S

help buying a DC5

are there any benefits in going for a facelift model? other than just being a newer car? and are modding parts just as easy to get for the facelift?
  20. S

2005YM+ DC5?

I don't seem to be able to find any cars younger than 2005 for sale is it because of the Road Tax?