Search results

1. M

Best place for DC5 insurance

Have a look at the thread HERE for a list of DC5 insurers.
  2. M

C Pack options

You'll be pleased to know that it is straight now then. :D
  3. M

C Pack options

It's a Momo Jet. It was on the car when it was imported. I like it a lot, and no air bag going off in my face sounds like a bonus too. :)
  4. M

C Pack options

1. The rear wiper is activated by rotating the left hand stalk. 2. On the flat section just to the right of the steering wheel are the electric mirror adjustment controls. Just to the left of the slider that selects left or right mirror is a button for folding them. Hope that helps.
  5. M

NEW OWNER

Welcome to the board. :) And welcome to the exclusive club of DC5 ownership. :D
  6. M

Excellent fuel economy of our K20A engines.

Impresive :D How much did you get in when you did fill it up?
  7. M

DC5R Facelift

Looks like the other shots but with a spoiler, etc. Still think it looks a lot like the current version just blander. :(
  8. M

DC5R Facelift

It's not doing much for me either. :( They seem to have just made it more bland. Might look better Type R'd with a body kit and spoiler, but I don't like the lights as much.
  9. M

Insurance for a 22 year

I believe even tesco's are cracking down on insuring under 25 for performance cars. Best to give them a ring, make sure they quote you for the 2 litre version. Also check the sticky at the top of this section for all the DC5 insurance companies we know of.
  10. M

HI PPL, NEW DC5 OWNER HERE

Welcome to the board and DC5 ownership. :D Yeah insurance can be a right pain, least you got it sorted in the end. :)
  11. M

yo dudes finally found the car and website!!

Welcome to the board. :D
  12. M

Honda boot and bonnet badges

There's usually some on ebay. I doubt they are official ones so don't know about the quality.
  13. M

Changing To gear 5

No, I've never noticed any probs finding 5th at all. I have actually tried to get it into reverse when going forward just to see if the lock worked and all I got was 6th.
  14. M

Changing To gear 5

Hmm, strange sense of Deja-vu here. :D
  15. M

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

I never noticed a problem getting into 5th.
  16. M

odometer

It is changed to miles as well. Though of coarse the bit before it is changed was done Km.
  17. M

DC5 or Evo 6???

I've never owned an Evo either but I did have an Impreza STi before my Teg. Whilst the Impreza was faster (though not a lot faster) and had more torque, The teg is plenty fast if you keep it in vtec and I think it's a more involving and enjoyable drive. Evo running costs are likely to be high...
  18. M

Tesco Insurance

I've had a quote from them and they never mentioned a tracker.
  19. M

Hello, Ex Scooby over comes to join the club

Welcome, there's a few ex-scooby owners here, including me. :)
  20. M

We want a DC5 ITR for Europe now!

Okay, here's a petition I think you guys should sign. :D http://www.petitiononline.com/s6s6s6s6/petition.html