Search results

1. N

Help, what do I do

I had DC5 and sold it to buy S2000. Still saving for it now but after driving the S I prefered its reear wheel drive config. The DC5 feels quicker and more aggresive but that could easily be matched on the S with a few upgrades.
  2. N

ESVA problem (exhaust) :(

I have one too if any one needs one. I live in Bedfordshie.
  3. N

Who's getting one?

Yen price for New Integra is 2,730,000 with the current exchange rate that works out about £13750. By the time you get it on the road in the UK after, taxes ESVA, registration etc will cost just under £20000.
  4. N

Who's getting one?

Hi guys, just wondering how many people are considering purchasing the new Integra Type-R? www.honda.co.jp/INTEGRA/photo_r/index.html
  5. N

importing DC5 myself

The car will be subject to ESVA not SVA so you will also need a Model Report. Have done the import thing myself many times. The best thing for you to do is contact SVA UK in Southampton and get them to do all the conversion and get it through the ESVA test. It will probably cost you about...
  6. N

Failed

I have set of 4 nearly new Bridgestone RE040 215/45/ZR17 tyres for sale off a DC5 if thats any help? All have nearly full tread depth although one has had a puncture repaired in the middle of the tread pattern. Looking for £100 for the set.
  7. N

Manifold Cover Rattle..

Think mine is the same problem.
  8. N

odometer

My speedo reads in MPH but the odometer still shows kilometers.
  9. N

Manifold Cover Rattle..

Does it rattle throughout the rev range or just at certain revs?
  10. N

Annoying noise.

Any idea how to cure it? It drive me nuts.
  11. N

Auctions

You can't actually buy direct from Japanese auctions yourself. You need to use a Japanese intermediate because they have to be a registered trader with the auction houses. The best way to save money if you are going to do it yourself is to cut out the UK importer and deal with the Japanese...
  12. N

Annoying noise.

My car has developed an irritating rattle/vibration type of noise between 5000 and 6000 rpm. Its sounds like the noise you get from a loose heat shield vibrating against something else. It does it when the car is stationary and also when moving. I have managed to isolate the sound to the driver...
  13. N

Does anyone know who makes this kit?

www.ings-net.com Hyeline Automotive are the UK distributor.
  14. N

Insurance Problems

Have you tried A-Plan? They quoted me £850 fc. Bear in mind I'm 30 with full ncb though and that was with about £300 excess.
  15. N

We want a DC5 ITR for Europe now!

I quite like the exclusivety of it being an import.
  16. N

Buying an Integra DC5 need help

I'm selling my DC5 if your interested. Check out my post on the for sale forums.
  17. N

Official DC5's!

I was at my Honda dealer 2 weeks ago test driving an S2000 and he said they were waiting for confirmation that the DC5 was going to go on sale officially but was pretty sure it was. Hope that it doesn't not that it make a lot of difference to me as I have to sell mine because of my new house. :(
  18. N

Dashboard removal

Have annoying rattle from behind dashboard at 5000rpm and need to take the dashboard out to find it. Have got most of the screws and bolts out of it but still can't lift it out. Has anyone got a guide fo dashboard removal or an exploded diagram showing where all the screws are that hold it in...
  19. N

ESVA

Call SVA UK or Import Solutions in Southampton they can supply you with all the parts you need or do the job and SVA it for you.
  20. N

SVA TEST

I had to do the same thing myself 4 weeks ago. Asked several times on these forums for advice on how to do it and just got vague answers that didn't really help. In the end me and a mate figured it out ourselves. To answer you question YES you do just put halogens in instead of the HID lamps and...