Search results

1. T

Defi gauges and hood- White or Red?

I have just installed 3 Defi gauges along with a Defi Hood. At first, i thought white (black background, white fonts and red pointer) would look better than red (black background, red fonts, red pointer). And im starting to have 2nd thooughts. Shop is willing to reinstall for me again as its not...
  2. T

Question on centre part of Mugen Hood

yes thats what i meant. im just surprised that i have to cut that part out manually... thanks anyhow, just wanted to make sure before i do so :)
  3. T

Question on centre part of Mugen Hood

Hi Guys, I recently bought the mugen hood for dc5, the fitment is perfect. One question, if you look at the link below (this is not my car, this is just sth i found online), the part (that is black) on the hood in between the two water sprayers that spray water to your windshield is back...
  4. T

Differences between Toda Clutch Kits

Thanks a bunch. Your info is indeed very helpful... many thanks again, appreciate it! ;)
  5. T

Really? Hmmm i see. Thanks very much for your advise. Now i gotta rethink haha. Thanks tho, somehow that was the official answer from Todausa
  6. T

Also, fyi i've located this guy in japan, who do quotations by email, and gives very decent pricings even when goods need to be shipped (well im located in HK, not sure how much more itd cost to ship from Jap to UK). These Toda clutches kits is reasonably priced, fyi, I will try out the...
  7. T

For those that are interested, I have written to Toda USA and gotten the following response, which helps clear my queries, in case some of you'd like to know :) "Here are the MAJOR differences between the 3 clutch kits 1. Non-Asbestos clutch disc is a full face designed to work as a factory...
  8. T

Thanks guys for your responses. But does anyone know the difference between these clutches? Cheers.
  9. T

Hi Guys, My stock clutch will be going out soon and hence im looking into what options i have out there and concluded that I will give Toda clutches a try. However, Im confused with the different kits they have available for our K20 engines, i tried searching but i dont think any of us here use...
  10. T

Do facelift and prefacelift use same HID bulb?

Dave, Since the power pack is different, but i would think it is still possible to use the prefacelift powerpack to power up the bulbs. I am assuming it is possible, its just that the powerpack will not fit perfectly and some customization is needed. Am i correct? Thanks again!
  11. T

Thanks, i will try and post there! ;)
  12. T

Hi Guys, I did a conversion from prefacelift to facelift (pics soon to come), and im using my original stock ballast and for the new facelift headlights. Do any of you know if they require the same type of bulb or different? Thanks in advance.
  13. T

Gruppe M Filter and parts

Hi all, Im located in HK, will be going to US in july, do any of you know where to get a new K&N filter? Ive washed it a few times already, and have put around 30000km on the current filter, i think its time for a new one, where would you recommend me to get it. I can either get it in hk, or...
  14. T

ESMM vs Mugen Enging Mounts

thanks guys gti engineering does it for me in hk, they are the only dealer in hk i think. :) cheers.
  15. T

thx jostrom, i dont have kpro but do have k100, as of now idle is at 900... is that good enough in terms of minimizing vibrations? or u get it up to 1000?
  16. T

thanks gunn wow they are actually more pricey than mugen haha
  17. T

Which Carbing strut tower bar fits if have Gruppe M intake

hi guys, have cusco strut bar now , but prefer carbing strut bars cos they seem much stronger. however i have a gruppe m intake in place and hence not sure if any carbing strut bars would fit... maybe none of them would, pls advice... another question, i know that carbing makes a floor bar on...
  18. T

thanks guys for your replies. thats helpful gunn, what brand are your full replacement mounts?
  19. T

Hi guys, Ive done a search, and read good things about ESMM mounts. Correct me if im wrong, ESMM mounts are added to stock mounts, whereas Mugen mounts are mounts themselves, so basically if one is to change to mugen mounts, u throw away the stock and completely swap the mounts. did i...